blakyr is offline Associate Member

What to add to this cycle?

Hey guys, I was just looking for some input on what i should add to this cycle. I didnt want to add sust because i didnt really like it when i used it last time. I want something that is going to be a little more for lean muscle rather than mass.
    First off, I am 6'1" 210 about 12%bf
    and i have this as of now:
    wk 1-10 Deca 300mg
    wk 1-4 D-bol 25mg ed
    .25mg arimidex ed
    clomid therapy start week 13

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, 500mgs enant. period

OG

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I will go along with that one.

wont enant. give me too much water retention? i wanted something that will keep that fairly low

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You have something already to help with water retention( a-dex) If it gets to bad you can just up your dose to .50mg ed
    abstrack@protonmail.com

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, well thats what ur running the .25mgs of arimi for. U ahve to run test with that cycle. Or any cycle IMO. U could run prop to keep water retention down but u'll need to inject ed or atleast eod with it. Up to u?

OG

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How can you complain about the amount of water retention you will get on test and then run dbol ?

i just wanted something that would NOT ADD anymore water retention to it... and yes i know that d-bol and deca are both high in retention, and yes that is why i have the arimidex . The only reason i am asking is that i have ran a dec/dbol cycle alone and it was just about perfect as far as having water retention... then i have ran another deca/d-bol/sust250 which gave me a little more than desirable amount. Basically i wanted a replacement for the sust250
    thanx guys

how about Clen ?? weeks 1-8 (2 on 2 off)
    Any input??

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    If you are not into mass this time and want lean muscle - i know you have the deca /d's.
    But have you thought about Eq 400mg/wk and Cyp 500mg/wk with the Adex for about 12-13 weeks and run Winny 50mg/ed week 10-15, and clomid day 12-24 hours after last winny shot?

Otherwise run test with the deca or somesort - in the mean time do a search for "deca dick".

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Im dont mean to flame but I would suggest you search around the site and read some more....you seem to have to many questions that I think you should already know before planing a cycle....Goodluck If you have any questions Ill be glad to help try and answer them....
    Jens

roch is offline Member
    since you already have the deca and dbol the cheapest thing for you to get is the test enanthate .

i am still planning my cycle... i just have readily available deca /d-bol and i have taken a deca/dbol /winny cycle and didnt have n e prob with deca dick at all.
    I started this thread because i was thinking about throwing in some test enant. but was skeptical cuz i didnt want to take anything that would give me further retention then the deca/dbol. and the only reason i wanted to use both deca/dbol was because of my results from it before.
    Also, i am looking inot eq and cyp now more... especailly the cyp. thank you redrumkey

Thread Information