ricktsa is offline Junior Member

Post Cycle Question

Whatup guys. Im coming to the end of a 10 week cycle... 500 sust, 200 deca , last three weeks were winny 50mg ed. I have clomid, nolva and HCG . I am planning on basic clomid therapy for three weeks after my last shot, but I am a little confused as to the HCG and nolva administration. I havent noticed any testicular shrinkage as my dosages were low enough, and no sexual problems. I am primarily concerned with maintenance of my gains moreso than reversing any hormonal problems or anything. With my doses so low, is there a need to run HCG, or would the clomid be enough to get me back into natural training? Also, I know some of yuo have said that nolva and clomid are great togther, and I was wondering how i should do them together. Any suggestions would help, thanks guys. Happy Lifting.

Rick

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    clomid should be plenty if you have not had any symptoms of gyno, plus your low dosages...because the deca is active for 3 weeks after the last injection, i would not start it until 3 weeks after the last shot. I just keep nolvadex handy incase of signs of gyno or n e thing else...
    check out this thread http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=646/

Thread Information