Thread: Fina rage?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

Fina rage?

Whenever I'm on Fina I find I get very moody and emotional. Sometimes I could just choke the shit out of people. I'm on Klonopin for anxiety anyway but what else works to keep the temper in check. It gets to the point where I can't wait for the bottle to be empty because I feel I can't control it anymore, I really wanna hurt someone. It's not just me because my buddy has the same problem.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You gotta learn to control it, take it out on the weights.

Trust me I do. But that's only one hour a day. My workouts are sooo much more intense and I find myself screaming at the weight halfway through my set. Fina is the best thing I have ever done but the emotional sides can be taxing. I can control my temper but holding back makes me a real dick sometimes. The war has got me wound up also plus I just quit my job. I'm wishin I could spend more time in the gym to work out my aggression. I need a punching bag.

roch is offline Member
    you just said a mouthful. punching bag *and* a speedbag. you can get the two for less than $200 and the benefits are good. you can hit the bag on your shoulder day for a little extra pump in between sets too. but don't expect to hit the speedbag in a good rhythym after you get a nasty pump going.

I have nowhere to hang them. What about those free standing bags?

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    You have to step back and realize it's the fina and not you.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    thats the thing that puts me off ever trying fina

roch is offline Member

bags

Originally posted by jerseyboy
    I have nowhere to hang them. What about those free standing bags?
    you can get them but they can be more expensive than the hanging bags. have you looked up some boxing companies to see what kind of hanging systems they have? you might find a solution. I looked at centuryboxing.com I think and a couple others. do a search for boxing supplies and you'll find the prices of the free standing bags you're looking for. You can even get a combo rack with a punching bag/speed bag holder and a dip bar. sweet stuff man.

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    If you really want something to take your aggresions out on try no holds barred training instead of a bag. Or if you dont want to go that intense just try boxing or something, you will get a chance to release your anger while learning a new skill.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    These threads are really getting annoying.
    If you can't control your temper then you have no business taking steriods ....PERIOD

Jaandost is offline New Member
    Originally posted by saint808
    You have to step back and realize it's the fina and not you.

exactly

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    If you can't control your temper then you have no business taking steriods....PERIOD
    Agree bro. Man or baby? Time to grow up people.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    If you can't control your temper then you have no business taking steriods....PERIOD
    and there you have it ladies and gentlemen...

Who said that I can't control my temper. Did I say that. No I'm afraid I didn't. I was simply looking to others for some feedback on how they deal with these side effects. But hey thanks for the flames I really appreciate it since you guys know me so well. I have been coming to AR for I guess about 2 years now doing research and asking questions to further my knowledge. But I guess I'll stop doing steroids and training now all together because of the valuable advice I recieved here today.

And hey if the threads are getting annoying with people asking for advice then maybe you should not be part of a website that was built for the sole purpose of providing support and information.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

Re: Fina rage?

Originally posted by jerseyboy
    It gets to the point where I can't wait for the bottle to be empty because I feel I can't control it anymore, I really wanna hurt someone.
    thats probably why we think you cant control your temper. all that was said is that if you cant control your temper, then dont consider AS.

whats the problem?

dont be so touchy. youre a grown man.

Wow it's amazing that I'm the only one that has ever experienced these side effects. And I try to describe how I'm feeling so someone may be able to make a reasonable constructive suggestion and the best I get (with the exception of Saint thanks bro)is," your a baby and you shouldn't be doing AS." I'm no newbie so don't fucking patronize me. If you are so much more knowledgable and well adjusted then contribute something other than flames and criticism. Like hey what doses are you taking? How long have you been on? Or maybe some cardio will help. Who's the man? The one with something helpful to say or the guy that talks down to people he has never met. If you have nothing positive to say then you don't belong on this board....PERIOD. Thanks again, really.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 03-31-2003 at 06:55 PM.

SpaceCadet is offline New Member
    Hey Jersey what er your doses...Im getting ready to start and this isnt somehting that i like to hear

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I would kind of be interested to know how klonpin reacts to your body on AAS. My girlfriend takes that, and it really helps with pms.... Maybe something like valium or zanax would better suit you. But, i am no doc, just am kinda curious about benzodiazepines and their effects

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Here's a lil thing I use when I'm pissed off. Ask yourself: "One year from today, will I still be mad about this?". If no then how important can it be? If yes, then maybe what you're mad about is worth getting mad over. But it has been my experience that won't happen, at least not very damn often.

75mg a day of Fina is the standard and it can elevate feelings of aggression. But when taken with other things like DBol ,and Anadrol it can get pretty hard to deal with at times especially with every day stress. This is my 3rd cycle using Fina and I love the gains I get from it but this is the first time that I've had these mood swings. I do have a lot on my plate right now with the personal life so that's not helping. The good thing is that Fina is only in your system a short time so if you stop taking it the sides will stop relatively shortly thereafter. At least that's what I have read.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 03-31-2003 at 08:58 PM.

Klonopin is like Xanax as it has a calming effect but I have never heard of it being prescribed for PMS. I guess whatever works but I know they have developed meds especially for women with extreme PMS. I have been on both Klonopin and Xanax but unless you keep the doses down they make you tired during the day when you don't want to be. I use Klonopin at night to sleep or during times of extreme anxiety.

Thanks Chicamahomico, I will keep that advice in mind. It's good to see someone with a supportive attitude. It's not like I'm a psychopath. I get moody and angry unnecessarily. I can mantain my composure and it's not like I'm cleaning my rifle and circling names in a phonebook. I just wanted to ask what everyone else does to cope with these side effects. I know some guys smoke weed. Some guys go out and beat people up that they see on the street. My idea was getting a heavy bag. It would be a great channel to take out aggression and to get a great workout.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 03-31-2003 at 08:59 PM.

SpaceCadet is offline New Member
    So your taking 75mgs ed and dbol or anadrol ?? Im thinking Tren /Prop/wi nni for 2 months but no orals...the Tren/Prop& Winni are all oil so 1 1/2cc a day should be good....the Tren/Prop is a mix 75mgs Tren to 100mgs Prop....and the winni is 50mg a cc....I was thinking being a first time Fina user 1/2cc ed of that mix with 1cc of winni should do good...That way I can get a feel for the aggression and if its cool bump it up?? How long have you been on and Id like to know the dose on your orals as well...SD

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro im likethat specially in the car just wanna put peoples heads through windsheilds,but after u pay the price for it then from then on u learn and realise,to keep it for the gym ,u need to stop and revluate the situation bro ,think that it will gte uin alot of trouble and shit like that .

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Ive had problems trying to control my temper when on Fina and when im trying to be nice to somebody I usally end up being a dick about it. Ive had high blood pressure before AS and when im on them, I get worse. For me, I piss and moan about it and then just get over with it. Also, theres always going to be dickheads on this board so dont fucking worry about it.

My 6 week cycle looks like this:
    50mg Ttokyo Dbol ED 1-4
    50mg Hemogenin ED 1-4
    75mg Fina ED 1-6
    250mg Cyp EOD (1000mg a week) 1-6
    250mg a week Prop mixed with the Fina 1-6
    Milk Thistle for the liver
    Saw Palmetto for the kidneys
    Nolva and Clomid
    With a cycle like this I gain about 20-25 pounds and keep maybe 60-70% of it best guess.
    My first Fina cycle is what helped put me over 200 pounds for the first time.

Southern Cross is offline Associate Member
    You got that right.

Thanks big N and tt, I know it's not just me. I'm 32 years old married and father of one. I'm not gonna be out pickin fights or throwin' stuff at people but that's how it makes you feel sometimes. It does help to remind myself that it is just the AS and I can kinda just push it aside. I warned people that know what I do so they don't think I'm just being a dick. They understand. I just have to be reeeal careful around the wife. Yes dear, no dear.... now get that sexy ass over here!
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 03-31-2003 at 10:05 PM.

gunner27 is offline Junior Member
    Are you sure of how much of that is from the Fina? I mean, you are taking 1.25 grams of test every week, which would probably put me through the roof. Not that I'm an expert, since I've only done one relatively mild cycle, but even that ratcheted up my agression. Nothing I couldn't control, but enough that I noticed a difference.

Thread Information