bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member

fina and drinking?

Ill be on a Fina and Winny cycle for 5 weeks, my question is in the 3rd week i have a weekend getta scheduled wit the fellas for miami beach, as you may guess i will be consuming mass quantities of alcohol...I know it is very wrong but it is something we have been plannin for 6 months sooo my question is Will this have very serious effects considering win is a 17aa and fina is very toxic on the kidneys?

bitchtits is offline Associate Member
    I think you know the answer to that question., YES........it will be a problem. I assume you plan on partying like a "rock star"......
    Think about smoking some trees before you go out....and drink Red Bull
    -EC

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    well you have a few options here.

the best one- don't drink
    the next best one- drink and take alot of milk thistle
    my favorite one- get some ghb (but know how it is dosed and know how to take it or you can die) not for everyone.

D Mc C is offline Associate Member
    man u know you shouldn't b drinking

strongisland631 is offline New Member
    i have drank on fina many times. i take a ton of fina(not too mention a shitload of other gear) and everyonce and a while i drink. If you really get shit faced the next morning you will definitely feel your kidney's aching. Drink lots of water and take 1000mg of cranberry twice a day. You should be taking cran anyway.

Brian1200 is offline Junior Member
    I have drank on Sust, not that life, of liver threating, I did get very mean though, it seemed to have a bad reaction with the alchohol, I got pissed off and anti-social, I just wanted to be alone at the time and get away from people I swore I was going to kick the hell out of someone who even looked at me funny, this is very uncharicteristic of me when I am drunk, all I want to do is laugh and have a good time, and shoot the shit. My opinion: steroids and alcohol don't mix, it is also terrible for the liver, I would be carefull, dont make a 30 yr mistake, the guys on the board have done all of this shit before, we know the consequences because we have seen them first hand, always listen the advice of someone who has done this before, go smoke some of the Magic Leprocaun, this will help to mellow you out and it wont kill your liver, and cause you to kill someone else, have fun!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by H BOMB
    my favorite one- get some ghb (but know how it is dosed and know how to take it or you can die) not for everyone.
    You got my vote on this 1 bro. I personally love the shit.

Thread Information