Slypknot is offline Member

Understanding 2nd cycle dosage

Afternoon bro's!

Am nearing the end of my first cycle - and I've loved it!! Enough so that I'm starting my 'research' for my next one. But prior to that I need to gain a better understanding of AS for continuing cycles.

Don't get me wrong - I'll be doing clomid therapy and staying off for the same amount of time as I was on (12 weeks).... So I wont be bridging or anything crazy for my first time around.

My question is: I got great gains off Deca @400/Sust@500 - if my off time=on time, will I be able to run this exact same combo/same dosage and still get the same stellar results?

Just trying to grasp how much, IF, needed to continue to see good results. Another item I am looking into is removing Deca from the equation and running possibly Sust with Enth...so the dosage would be approx the same in that situation as well.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Hey Bro, My saying is......."If it aint broke don't fix it". But you could try this next time around................

Sus. 750mg ew Mon/Wed/Fri
    Eq 600mg ew 200mg Mon/Wed/Fri

And throw in d-bol or winny. My choice would be the winny at the end for leaness.

Ok - so it IS recommended to increase dosage for 2+ cycles - regardless of time off?

Hmm.... why is this? Not disputing just trying to understand - if I give my body a good amount of time off wouldn't this "reset" my receptors and allow them to react fresh again when AS was injected? Thus I could stick with the same exact dosage and still gain the same amount of good lean mass...

I also like your idea of dbol for getting things moving faster in the beginning...I'll be doing that as well (missed out on my first cycle on it)

bump for more info (while continuing to parse through the tons of hits on 'increase dosage'... heh)

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Unfortunately, i dont think anybody has as good of gains as on their first cycle. I know it has something to do with the receptors being clean, etc. You could get the same results, but im afraid you would probably have to up the doseage.
    Good Luck!

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    bro you don't have to go higher on your secong cycle. i have used the same dosage on all my cycles and have had the same good results. thats my op. i also respond well to low doses.

i would run either the sust or the enthanate not both. also my op

Thread Information