Thread: 1st eca day

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

1st eca day

today was my first eca day i took 2 eca (25mg/200mg/300mg) i felt very good energie,power on the roof and and thanks god no real side effects just little heart palpiation i just cycled clen last 2 weeks and i think eca is better tomorow i will run 3 eca beside i am getting my caffeine from coffe

mjrulz67 is offline Junior Member
    why dont you just use an eca allready put together like xenedreine or hydroxycut, i dont understand why you guys use the 3 ingredients seperate,then add them together. just wondering.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Good going, I know what you mean about ECA, but all in all they have the same fat burning effects IMO. It is just you get more pumped from a good ECA than clen . Shit all you really feel on clen is a little hot and some damn shakes.

Pain

Originally posted by mjrulz67
    why dont you just use an eca allready put together like xenedreine or hydroxycut, i dont understand why you guys use the 3 ingredients seperate,then add them together. just wondering.
    in my situation i cant get xena or hydro and the other supplement dont contain good amount of ephedrine about 10 mg in the pill and they r pricy so it is better for me to make it myself ,the worst part is drinking a cup of coffe fulled wil 5-6 tablespoons of coffe

Originally posted by painintheazz
    Good going, I know what you mean about ECA, but all in all they have the same fat burning effects IMO. It is just you get more pumped from a good ECA than clen . Shit all you really feel on clen is a little hot and some damn shakes.

Pain
    yes eca made me very pumped and strong i did cardio 45 min without feeling tired i can do 90 min if i want but clen made me like shit in the gym

Thread Information