jrocker25 is offline Junior Member

fina/**winny/bromo, check me out!

Here is my cycle that i just ordered, any suggestions please put them. Im converting 2 carts of fina with a 4g kit, im going to take 75mg/day for a 8 weeks hopefully, that would be enought you think? I have alot of ** Winny, so since it is probably underfiilled i am thinking of taking a 50mg tab every 12 hrs. u think that would be cool??? probably only run that for 6 weeks at the end. I just had gyno reduction surgery from natural fat around my chest, so i am taking no chances with gyno. im going to take 1.25mg of bromo every 12 hrs to combat fina gyno. plus the winny will help a little supposively. im going to inject with 25g 1" needle in shoulders, thigh, and ass. any other spots that are easy and fool proof to hit would be appreciated. Well, thats about it. any suggestions???????

anyone????

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    if it is your first time using fina 50mged would be fine. that stuff is no joke.

as far as the winny 100mg ed is to much in my op. i would start with 50mg ed and see as you don't know for sure if it is underdosed. if you have so much then get it tested so you don't have to guess.

i would only take the bromo if needed as it has powerful sides. but if you must then take 1.25mg eod and if you gets signs then go ed. but since your taking winny you should be fine but it is up to you. glad to see you have it though.

the 25g 1" will be fine for everywhere except the glute. you need an 1' 1/2 here. you can use the 1 inch for every other spot inject.

i would try a bunch of diff sites as you will be stickin ed. go to spotinjections.com and check out a few.

good luck. H Bomb

how long has it been since your surgery. you shouldn't be lifting until it is healed.

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    4g kit will not last you eight weeks. 6g is good for about 8.5-9 weeks in reality. So you will need another cart. I would go 50mg/ed and see. I would also run the winny 50mg ed wk3-8. The bromo at basically 2.5mg a day (1.25mg/every 12 hours) is alot. You might find yourself throwing up and just feel a wreck. I would start at a 1/4 of a tab daily then 1/2 and keep it at that. I would also recommend some prop in there at 50mg/ed or 100mg/eod if you run the tren eod. I think if you ran the tren with the prop eod you will have more then enough inject sites at 6. That will mean you won't hit the same for 12 days. If you go every day you will hit the same one just over once a week and I don't personally think that is to much for an 8 week cycle. good luck

oh its been like 9-10 weeks since my surgery, ive been working out for like 5 weeks now hard. so, go with the bromo only 1.25 eod to start???i dont wana get frickin gyno. and as far as the 4g kit, i guess i will just use i until it is gone. already ordered everything. thanks,any more comments are appreciated.

yeh bro bromo is strong shit and most don't have a problem with it. and your using winny.

yea but its ** winny, not the best, most reliable stuff right???

well like i said if you have enough of it get it tested.

what about adding some anadrol for the first 4 weeks???? good idea or bad???????

longhornDr is offline Member
    If you had your mammary glands removed already then you cannot get gyno again.

no, i didnt get the glands removed, just some fat sucked out.

Thread Information