Jessica is offline Female Member

I just want to take something to speed up the losing weight process

I know it is clen . I misspelled it before. Why is Clen. so bad for girls? What is enough to take? I heard 2 pills a day for 2-3 weeks is good. Is thast correct? I do weigh 125, but I have never put onthis much weight before. All my friends have told me that I should lose some weight. They didn't say it on a bad way, but I do look better at 110 pounds. I realize that I am in college and being away I might gain wieght, but I do want to. I feel very unahppy with my body and I was hoping clen. can help out alot. But I am not going to take it if it is seroiusly dangerous for me. I have no health problems.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok Jess..there could be several reasons why the wieght is not coming off. I'm not being condecending, but how is your training? How much cardio do you do? What is your eating schedule like? How often do you eat? What does your daily caloric intake consist of? I'm going to suggest that you also register as a member of our females only forum. There are a lot of ladies in there with a tremendous amount of knowledge that is specific to females.

FB!
    FB! is offline New Member
    Clen really isnt' that bad in my opinion. If you are looking to loss weight the only thing that is going to do the trick is a clean diet and a good workout schedule. Also, you might want to stacks some T3 and clen.

Clen is cycled 2wks on and 2wks of becuase of its halflife and you shouldn't go over 140mcg.. The T3 is cycled for 5 weeks using a pyramid typering method and dosages shouldn't go higher than 100mcgs.

If you need help with a cycle of this I can lay one out for you. Just hit me up.

Peace
    Freakboy

What type of scedule should I take with clen.

What I mean by scedule is, how many pills for how many days? When do I stop taking them and when do I get back. To answer some people's question. My workout scedule is nto that great anymore. I usually do cardio twice a week with no lifting. But that is because I sometimes have no energy or I have work to do at college. I know I should get in the gym more, but it is hard to knock stomach fat. That is my problem area. My eating is great. Fruit, turkey sandwhich with only lettuce and pickles,and water, and other stuff. But my problem also is that I drink at the bars here. I know that is probably a good reason, but I do not drink beer, only mixed drinks. Anyways, my friend told me he could get me clen . at $70 for 100 pills. Not for me to take all at once, but to seperate it all at once or something. I need help to see what program I should do with this. I have done a little research, but I want to talk to people who are street smart about it. Thanks guys!

FB!
    In all honest you won't see too much with clen only. Clen and T3 will work great together, but like I said there are certain things you will have to sacrifice to hit your goals, like:

No more throwing back beer after beer at the bars with your girls
    You will have to make time to workout and run like a freak
    Eat clean and drink tons of water.

I can set you up with a schedule free of charge, this one time. haha jk!

You might want to try an ECA stack first and see how that works for you.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    FB is right Jess. Drink at least 1 gallon of water per day. Eat 6 even spaced meals consisting of about 50% carbs / 30% protein / 20% fat. Cardio, at least, 4 times per week (preferably first thing in the morning on an empty stomach). Wieghts at least 3 times per week. These changes alone will help you drop fat (remember...you want to lose fat, not wieght). A logical clen /T3/eca stack will alsoaccelerate the process but should not be a crutch, it is only one piece of the puzzle.

Thank you for the responses

I will try to put more time into the gym. Sometimes I do not understand some lingo you guys use when talking. I will keep being informed, thank you very much for taking the time to give advice.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for not getting angry we just tried to help did you try the womens board they might be able to help you a little better than we can not that I am telling you you can post here we appriecate having a womens point of view. Did I just dig myself into a hole that I cant get out?

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Pete gave you a good summary...but the single most important thing you have to do is cut out the drinking...sure it's a sacrifice but that is hindering your making progress more than taking anything will help it...i'm not saying give up your life and never drink again but in order for you to see changes, you have to make changes

BTW mixed drinks can be far worse than beer in terms of cals

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by primodonna
    Pete gave you a good summary...but the single most important thing you have to do is cut out the drinking...sure it's a sacrifice but that is hindering your making progress more than taking anything will help it...i'm not saying give up your life and never drink again but in order for you to see changes, you have to make changes

BTW mixed drinks can be far worse than beer in terms of cals
    Bingo. Alcohol slows the metablosim more than you might think. Back away, not today.

FB!
    All you need is time girl, use ti to your advantage! Don't get lazy or discouraged. Set your reasonable goal and hit it. Its all about sacrifice!

Peace
    FB

Thread Information