m16a2 is offline Senior Member

fina conversion help!

Ok, I'm right now disolving the pellets in the magic. I did not crush them, and it has been sitting for about 3 hours or more. I have been swirling it around every 30 minutes or so, but the pellets have still not completely disolved. Should I heat it up, or just wait longer?

Well, the good stuff is in the pre-filering phase right now until tomarrow. It is looking pretty good so far, although I did have a few problems. First when I was starting the pre-filter, I ended up taking the funnel out of the vial and lost some tren onto the surface. This really was painful to watch, but I only lost a little. I also ended up dumping out some sterile oil since I didn't have enough room once I mixed the oil with the tren. I even put 5 cc's of sterile oil into the syringe, but still no luck. All is well though, the pre-filtering is well on its way, and the final product will be ready soon.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    who's kit are you using?

rk 4g

All done. I ended up with 35 ml's of pure fina, and i put another 5cc's of the sterile oil through the filter. Should be around 40cc's maybe 39

Thread Information