Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member

Rushing into AAS??

Well... This has been on my mind for a long while on here.. And I apologize if anyone else has written a thread like this. I also apologize in advance if I offend anyone on here. But here's the deal:

Brothers of AR,

It seems lately that I have noticed many people who are trying to rush into taking AAS. We all use the phrase: "I feel like a kid at Christmas" but I mean who dosent when they get their gear. However, IMO about the past 2 months I have seen many new members that really don't have their base built up to what I think it should be. Granted I do know everyone has different genetics, but some people just haven't put the time and effort in they should have to be considering AAS.

In my personal case, I used steroids as kind of "last resort" to break past my genetic barrier. Last year, I wanted to do AAS.. But I decided not to because I knew I wasn't at my genetic limit and I was also too young. By getting on the right diet and using different training principles I still gained an additional 20 pounds (some fat and water... I was bulking at the time). I just wish others would believe that you can get big naturally. Steroids aren't for everyone. Don't look for the magic pill as many people do. Because they arent just going to give you the physique you want. All AAS do is AID you just as a supplement would. You should really push yourself hard .

I'm not trying to "flame" others.. And I'm not trying to say that I am all "High and Mighty". You do what you are going to do.. It's your life.. I just think many "first-timers" really don't understand the importance of training hard, eating right and being dedicated. Any other thoughts?? I just thought I could maybe influence some people researching that they could possibly wait.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    C.D,
    this is a great post, and while i think it has been said before, i think it bears repeating...........as many times as it takes to get it to sink in.

if you use aas too early, you'll regret it in the long run.

peace IFL79

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    awesome post cock! bump

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Good post, but I still get excited, how can you not knowing what you are instore for. Hell after 2 months of seeing little gains in the gym after being natural off of a cycle and you get your gear and you remember what it felt like to gain a quick 15lbs in 4 weeks, how can you not get excited. Maybe I am addicted, I am sure I am, but it is hard to deny.

Pain

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Maybe I am addicted, I am sure I am, but it is hard to deny.

Pain [/B][/QUOTE]

Doesnt that suck donkey balls??? Im probably addicted too.
    I wonder how many guys here are also addicted-and can admit it?
    THere should be a poll, if there isnt already

Originally posted by 956Vette
    Doesnt that suck donkey balls??? Im probably addicted too.
    I wonder how many guys here are also addicted-and can admit it?
    THere should be a poll, if there isnt already
    I hear you, maybe that would be a good poll for you to start up..

Pain

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Im so addicted. I did a few cycles when I was younger and had to quit cuz I got seriously sick from fake gear. Once I quit I had to quit working out, after seeing the fast results and having that feeling when you are working out was just never the same. I was never able to go back to the gym for 7 years, till I bought another bottle of Deca 7 weeks ago, Now I almost look forward to working out again. Maybe Im just weak mentally but I can't imagine working out without my AAS now.

Thats why I made this post.. For the reasons you fellas stated. I'm saying once you start, you know you are gonna do it again. Because you feel like you can't put on any pounds without it.. But if you haven't reached your natural potential then you won't have much to go on without AAS. And you may possibly become more depressed when you come off (I have no studies showing that so don't hold me to it).

Of course it's addicting. It's just like ephedrine when I work out. I dont feel like I can get a good workout without it (ephedrine). But I just feel that some "virgins" have'nt really given it 100% naturally. So the moral of the stories is "Get a good solid base before you even think about turning to AAS. Make sure you have tried everything. Don't just try to take any easy way out. Because there isn't one."

True enough CD, I don't try to preach to my friends but the main thing I try to stress to them is that you will never feel the same without it again. That and try not to buy fake gear thats mixed with armour all cleaner, I was sick for a few years. Lots of assholes out there like to make a quick buck off newbies and don't care who they fuck up. If you do decide to do AAS make sure you have a reliable and trustworthy source or its just not worth the risk.

yup I couldnt have said that any better NEO OEN.. Good post

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bump

Good one NEO.

Pain

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    i know what you mean i see alot of posts on here where guys say '' i currently bench 225 13% bf i want to gain 25lbs and bench 400 will dianabol work?'' those guys think juice is some magic potion. what they really need is a few good years of intense, consistant naturall heavy workouts and they will gain.

as far as being addicited, thats a tough one because i trained naturally for ten years, but after my first cycle all i think about is training for my next. i love being ON. but i've been off 5 months now making progress with some of my new muscle, but the last week in may and i'm on again!!! so addicted?? ....

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Hell I only juice maybe once or twice a year. I'll do a typical 10-12 week cycle and stay off for 8 months or more. Yeah I like being on, but to me personally, the longer you stay off the better results you get when you do decide to get back on. I know the norm is time off = time on. But my observation is why not stay off a bit longer. I could understand if you are competeing, but I'll do a cycle and put on anywhere from 10-20 lbs of good quality muscle, get off and stay off and 9 times out of 10 keep everything I gained, workout and see what I can do without he gear and when I run into a wall again, get back on the stuff.

Not to sound stupid but it's almost like sex. I mean once you do it you wanna keep doing it. But if you wait a little and let some "stuff" build up. Your gonna have one hell of an orgasm.. Does that make sense?? This damn test makes me think of sex 24/7

Yeah, thats funny that what I was thinking earlier. Its like taking a kid to a strip bar, and then telling him to never look at titties again. He's go to other bar's but unless there are naked women there it will just never be the same again..hahah..

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    bump from a guy that wishes his stubborn ass waited....don't matter how much it's repeated, it needs to be ingrained.

Thread Information