bodybuildrguy is offline New Member

Is This Possible???????

Im doing a cycle for 3months of test enanthate at 500mg's wk and equipoise 400mg's week.
    Im at 176lbs 15%bf. NOW CAN I DRASTICALLY CHANGE MY BODY COMPOSITION WITH THIS CYCLE AND DIET ONLY??? I'd like to in 3 months be at 176lbs 8% body fat. IS THIS HIGHLY POSSIBLE WITH JUST THIS CYCLE AND GREAT DIET AND NO CARDIO?

PS I know primo or winny or some fat burners would greatly help. BUT I JUST WANNA KNOW IF MY GOALS CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED WITH MY ABOVE PLAN

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I would say it is not likely. I could imagine you getting to 190lbs and maybe 13% bf with no cardio. what is your reasoning for taking a test/eq cycle if all you want to do is cut?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep in mind I'm not at all personally experienced as of yet. That being said, however, I would argue it's highly feasible if your diet is really solid. Here's an excellent read that advocates the ability to slash calories without going catabolic in the presence of gear...it flushes out some of the reasons I believe this to be the case. Keep in mind there's a whole lot I don't know about you, your training, etc, etc...I'm simply saying that "it" in a generalized sense, seems at least slightly possible, if not decently possible.

http://www.t-mag.com/articles/189ster.html

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This is the last time I want to see you post this question. It has been answered already.

Thread Information