feiticiera is offline Junior Member

Newbie--Please Help

I have been seriously working out for a couple of years now and have recently been considering steroids . I going to be 22 years old 6'2 and 230 pounds with 8-10% body fat. I am interested in using somethig for a shredded/ ripped look and good strenth gains/ retention. My friends recently have started using testosterone 200 and have been urging me to try thiss, since they believe they have gotten tremondous results. I am not sure what to do or what to go with. $$ is a issue since I am a college student. I f you guys could possibly steer me in the right starting direction (maybe even legal suppliments) I would greatly appreciate it!!! THANK YOU!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like you need to slow down. Dont ever just be persuaded to take steriods . Take your time, study, and save up funds if you want to begin a cycle. You DO NOT want to half-ass a cycle. This is one subject you dont want to learn from experience. BTW, if youre 6'2 230lbs 8-10 bf, sounds like your doing pretty good.
    good luck to you!

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Sounds like you wanna cut. I think you would be pretty damn with prop and winny. Maybe through some clen and eca in there if you really wanna get shredded...
    Test prop 1-6 100mg EOD
    winny 1-6 50ED
    eca 1-2 clen 3-4 eca 5-6 clen 7-8
    and ofcourse clomid
    Best of luck,
    Jens

Thread Information