Wk 1-12 EQ@400mg
    Wk 1-13 Enth@500mg
    Wk 11-15 Winny@50mg ED
    Wk 15 start clomid therapy

To aid with cycle
    6 'drops' (.5mg) of Liquidex EOD throughout cycle
    Milk Thistle
    B6

I'm still figuring out proper dosage (my first cycle was Sust@500mg/Deca @400mg weekly) since it appears I need to up them being my 2nd cycle.

Goal: To gain mass without bloating/gaining a TON of fat (will require strict diet), avoid gyno at all costs and grow like a little weed....

Thoughts?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    That cycle sucks!

Jk... looks good bro... if i had the money i'd run the exact same thing.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks damn good bro, I would run the winny a little longer but that is my .02.

Pain

Slypknot is offline Member
    So winny for maybe 6-8 weeks? Most cyc's I researched ran it for 5 weeks so figured this was the norm...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    7 weeks winny ,ur good to go just take ur ala and milk thislte .

Decoder is offline Banned
    didn't you just do a cycle?

I liked winny at the 6 week mark and might bring it to the 7 or 8 week number depending on how cut you want to get ( I am assuming you are using the winny at the end to aid in a little BF reduction and hardening up) I would make sure you run some liver protectants.

Pain

Originally posted by Decoder
    didn't you just do a cycle?
    CORRECT! I'm actually just finishing up and prep'n to run clomid... but due to upcoming divorce and a multitude of other issues it feels like the right time to unload some cash and what better investment than my own body?

I'll still maintain time on=time off...but better I get to blow the cash than the X...

Chach is offline Associate Member
    slypknot---good cycle, hey what were ur gains off ur lst cycle sust/deca ?...

Once I'm done (couple more weeks) I'll be posting a Pre/Post cycle pic... These last few weeks have been stellar! Started at 177lbs and am now at 196 - BF was 16% and is now 13% (odd that it would drop since this is a bulking run but oh well, I'm not bitchin)....

So it's been a good cycle so far to say the least!

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    Personally I would decrease the duration and increase your test a little. 500mg/wk of test and 400mg/eq is basically identical to your first cycle. If you are going to run arimidex throughout I would increase test to 600 min. and eq to 5-600. Run the winny at the end like you are planning just make it a 6-8 week cycle for your test and eq vs. a 12-13 week cycle.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    boxer101,
    i respectfully disagree. eq should be run a minimum of 10 weeks to achieve full effect. and theres no way i'd run eq without some sort of test as a base.
    i also think its a great idea for slyp to run liquidex throughout @.5 mg ed.
    this will keep the gyno symptoms at bay, while holding off water retention as well.
    i dont understand the reasoning for the shorter duration you speak of, and why you think he should increase the test dosage just because he's running 'dex............

peace IFL79

I agree with iron, I haven't used EQ yet but I have done deca and they are similar and I know I wouldn't use deca for less than 10 weeks, 12 being a good number IMO.

Pain

Lift Chief is offline Member
    EQ should be run at least 10 weeks... i agree... the longer the better with EQ.

12 would be better than 10
    14 better than 12.... IMO.

14 weeks is the longest i would run it though.

You're probably right on the duration of the EQ. I didn't really take into account the fact that it does take quite a bit longer to kick in then other AAS's. As for the duration vs dosages His last cycle was nearly identical. I have always made it a habit to increase by even a small portion with each consecutive cycle.

I've tried to find as much as I could on the reasoning behind increasing dosage as you go... it seems as life progressed-at a rate of 2 cycles a year-By the time I was 35 I'd be doing almost two grams of test a week!!

I've seen some vet cycles which don't have this much test.

SO - it appears that the only time one needs to increase dosage for effect is when they have bridged OR if they did not take the required time off (usually 12-16 weeks regardless of cycle). I read quite a few posts which showed how LONG the Deca stayed in the body due to its long ester.... I plan on taking 16 weeks off before running this new one, so I hope that the dosage will be a-ok as well as the duration.

Actually thats true. 2grams while it seems out of the ordinary is not a strange dose for someone of sufficient size. Think of it this way. 500mg/wk might work fine now at a weight of 180 lbs (just to use numbers) but how well do you think it is going to fend with increased muscle mass over a span of 10 years??? If you are still 180 after 10 years you aren't doing something right... I started at nearly 125lbs and have been over 230. I can tell you now, 500mg/wk I started with years ago wouldn't even be enough to give me an errection now. A steady increase is necessary. You decide the rate at which you increase though.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Boxer101
    Actually thats true. 2grams while it seems out of the ordinary is not a strange dose for someone of sufficient size. Think of it this way. 500mg/wk might work fine now at a weight of 180 lbs (just to use numbers) but how well do you think it is going to fend with increased muscle mass over a span of 10 years??? If you are still 180 after 10 years you aren't doing something right... I started at nearly 125lbs and have been over 230. I can tell you now, 500mg/wk I started with years ago wouldn't even be enough to give me an errection now. A steady increase is necessary. You decide the rate at which you increase though.

this i DO agree with..........100%

peace IFL79

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by Slypknot
    I've tried to find as much as I could on the reasoning behind increasing dosage as you go... it seems as life progressed-at a rate of 2 cycles a year-By the time I was 35 I'd be doing almost two grams of test a week!!

I've seen some vet cycles which don't have this much test.

SO - it appears that the only time one needs to increase dosage for effect is when they have bridged OR if they did not take the required time off (usually 12-16 weeks regardless of cycle). I read quite a few posts which showed how LONG the Deca stayed in the body due to its long ester.... I plan on taking 16 weeks off before running this new one, so I hope that the dosage will be a-ok as well as the duration.
    it doesnt matter. boxer made a valid point. when bodyweight increases, so does the need for higher levels of androgens and anabolics. think of it this way, if a 130 pound guy and a 200 pound guy both started their first cycle of 400 mg test a week, who do you think would get greater gains? its just like tylenol haha, if youre bigger you need more. why do you think horses get 10cc shots of EQ?

Makes complete sense... I suppose as my overall muscle mass increases it would require more test to keep growing.

I may re-evaluate my 2nd cycle and possibly add a tad bit more in there. As I'm just finishing off my first I want to see how my body responds to clomid/recovery first...then, based on the actual gains I hold on to, I might do well with this cycle the way it is - or may need to increase some.

Thread Information