thelegacy is offline New Member

1st post and Bros I NEED HELP---unique ? on piss test!!!!

This is my first post so hey!! anyway, get this today at the end of my spring football practice our team doc says we need to take a immediate drug test at end of practice so of course they read off my name like they have the previous 3 years.. So I watch the doc mark off steroid and panel test so they are testing me for roids----My question is I was pretty clever and took an extra piss vial and asked my friend to piss half of his piss in mine and then in his and he did---as i was right behind him he secretly gave it to me so i went in the bathroom and poured it in the vial but it didnt get high enough to take the temperature so I had to use a tiny bit of my urine mix with a ton of his. I know urine tests cant detect roids only protein levels so do you guys think that my levels will be pretty normal even though i have a little bit of my urine in the vial.. By the way i ended test cyp about 4 weeks ago------thanx a ton

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I pretty sure you'll be alright they test at speciffic levels and if you ended 4 weeks ago your levels should be low enough by now to get passed the test undetected. Plus you used some of your friends urine so as long as he's clean your levels will appear to be even lower.

xxxl83

cool--yea he's totally clean

shorty2big is offline Member
    not to scare you, but yes you can detect roids in piss. I tested positive for nandralone just the other week.

big swoll is offline Member
    shortys right...the sauce will show up in a piss test....and im not sure how your school tests if its like the ncaa or not, but the ncaa tests for 6:1 ratio of testosteron to epitestosterone....i might be a lil worried about that since you took cyp if it was your own urine, but since its your buddies you should be strait.....hope it all works out...i play baseball so i know how all those drug tests go----THEY'RE A BITCH

big swoll is offline Member
    oh yea, is that you in your avatar shorty......lookin swole

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    What up legacy, welcome to AR. This is a very back and for topic. I have heard both sides a ton. But from persoanl experienece i found out that usual piss tests including NCAA tests show levels of protein and liver condition. Your test could be sent out to another lab for futher tests but most likely the levels will be WAY too low. If they give you a blood test on the other hand you are SOL.

bowser is offline Associate Member
    keep us posted on what happens with this i play ball as well and would like to know how everything turns out incase i'm ever in a similar situtation.

i was wondering if anyone knew how long it takes to get tests back?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    legacy, depends on the test. If your test is going through a couple different tests i would think before 3 weeks. Maybe as soon as 1 week.

its friday and i was tested monday so i believe it should be today or on monday cuz i get outta school in 3 wks

longhornDr is offline Member
    Is this a high school or NCAA drug test?

Thread Information