Thread: fina kits

CoBrAA is offline New Member

fina kits

Hello everyone someone mentioned doing my own fina kit at the gym the other night I'm just wondering if anyone has actually done it and is it sterile thanks. Bout to make a trip to co op and just starting gorging down them things if nothing else

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Alot of people do it, it is much cheeper and fun
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    In my opinion you have way to much money if you buy the stuff out right. It is extremely easy to make and much cheaper. Averaging around $65/25ml bottle of 75mg/ml concentration. Not to mention the fact that you have no idea how sterile the guy who made your fina was. At least doing it yourself you can be sure. I love fina and take it quite a bit and have NEVER had an abcess of any kind nor have I had any sort of infection. It's been my experience that animals kits are the most painless. (hope this doesn't violate any rules)

Meteora is offline New Member
    Its fucking nuts. What makes u think your working in a sterile environment. You’re putting that shit in your body. If u want to take that huge fucking risk instead of spending a couple bucks then something’s wrong there. Think about it. This shit is not manufactured in little homes. There done in labs. Labs in which all proper precautions are taken, one in which is actually a sterile environment. come on guys don’t take that sorta risk. Nuts if u ask me. If I’m wrong please shed some light on the subject cause I’ve read lota ppl who have been doing this and posting pics.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by Meteora
    Its fucking nuts. What makes u think your working in a sterile environment. You’re putting that shit in your body. If u want to take that huge fucking risk instead of spending a couple bucks then something’s wrong there. Think about it. This shit is not manufactured in little homes. There done in labs. Labs in which all proper precautions are taken, one in which is actually a sterile environment. come on guys don’t take that sorta risk. Nuts if u ask me. If I’m wrong please shed some light on the subject cause I’ve read lota ppl who have been doing this and posting pics.
    You CAN be sure that youre working with sterile products. The implants are sterile. The pins are sterile. The vials are sterile. And if you wear gloves and take proper precautions, then the finished product IS sterile.

Go ahead and spend the extra for the "safety & quality" of ** tren . i crack myself up.

seriously bro, id rather make it myself even if it was very close in price. theres no gurantee that underground or vet labs make sterile gear.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Alot of fina is made my underground labs so maybe manufactured in little homes. Making your own fina isnt something new. i think the kits are pretty well perfected and work great.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

well do you guys know where to get these kits I tried finakits.com but I may have glanced over it but I just seen something about prohormones. To boxer I didn't purchase any fina made by anyone this guys just simply told me it is possible to make. And where I'm at I know no sources except for one I met last week and from what you guys say I got monkey rapped on the price of eq. I don't know about you guys but getting rapped is getting rapped and it hurts. I'd rather take my chances with making my own stuff rather than getting raped inless I can find legit-decent priced source. I never have cycled before purhaps I should try the real fina before I try doing my own tho just so I will know what it feels like to have it in my body. But first I think I'm going to just get some sus250 to add with this eq thanks again.

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Meteora
    This shit is not manufactured in little homes. There done in labs. Labs in which all proper precautions are taken, one in which is actually a sterile environment. come on guys don’t take that sorta risk.
    Sorry, but you have no clue how sterile, or even if most of this stuff is even made somewhere that would be considered up to the standards of American pharmaceutical manufactures - unless maybe it's upjohn or something.

Thats why there is B.A.

And I honestly can't remember seeing any posts of infections from homebrew Fina kits... not saying that there isn't any though.

To all you guys who think TT fina is sterile, MAKE A TRIP TO A MEX phamaceutical company.

If it's not against the boards rules because I'm new here can someone either tell me where to find the plans and stuff needed if it is against forum rules I'm sorry. So if so someone can pm me if they don't care thanks alot cheers.

Cob

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Please everyone, try the search button before asking the same old questions over and over.

I love to help each and every one of you. It is your job to learn as much as you can before you use.

Spend the time reading the basics then one of us fina boys will help you with tweaking the cycle.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ithout+the+kit

Check your PM bro.

Thread Information