G-PIG is offline Associate Member

you have one hour!!!!

im at the start of week 8 of my ten week d-bol, test enanthate (500mg/week) cycle,. ive put on good size while not gaining too much bf, in week 7 i found out i was sensitive to all the EVIL E floating around and ive had to take 40mg nolva a day to keep my nips from getting sore, i took one tab yesterday and they were a bit sore, w

what i am saying is that i had planned to make this a 10 week cycle, but i dont want to continue for another three weeks takeing handfulls of nolva, is it worthless to load my last four amps of enanthate 250 (testoviron ),

please respond quickly as i cant stop staring at my gear and want to shoot it all!!!!!!!1

Mike Guest
    I am in aggreement with JJ

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Its like saving stuff for a rainy day no harm in stopping early

4plates is offline Banned
    i think gpig is asking if he should shoot the rest of his gear all at once then be done.
    if so i dont suggest it,thats the reason your growing tits to bgin with,stop now and save it for next time and use diffrent precautions next time

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    quit and save it for next cycle. Doing your amps all at once or spread thru the remaing 3 weeks is not the option here, cause the outcome is the same: Titties.

I dont consider stopping at week 8 cutting it short anyways, I never do more than 8 weeks. Also add arimidex at 1mg ed now if you have it. You can run ari 6 weeks post cycle (dropping to 1/2mg eod), it helps re-establishing your natural test as well.

Thread Information