sharkattack is offline New Member

Mixing Clenbuterol in Cycle!?!?!

After much research I'm starting my first cycle this week. Will be going with 600 mg/wk of Enanthate (test 200 by tornel) and 400 mg/wk of Deca (200MB depot by tornel). Have Nolvadex and will finish w/ Omifin. Plan to run it 10 to 12 wks.

I'd like to gain 15-20 lbs of muscle and lose about 8-10 lbs of BF. I'm 32, 5'10 and 195. Lifted for 12 years. I do weights 1 to 2 hours day 4 days week and do 20 min of cardio. Diet is so-so, still throw beers on weekends. I have some Clen (Spiropent) and can mix that in. Can get more of that or whatever else in Mexico.

Any suggestions on if I should mix in the Clen to help cut or add anything else to cut. In a 10 week Deca/Test cycle when and how should I mix it?

Any suggestions....???

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    You will have better luck trying to gain mass then cut latter... Trying to do both is very hard even on AS. I would run the first part of your cycle as a bulker and then then last part make a cutter, maybe add some fina or winny and extend the test a little longer. Then throw in the clen or save it for post cycle to help shead a little fat while you are off and use it's anti-cat properties.

Pain

Thread Information