Thread: Super Test-250

eternity is offline New Member

Super Test-250

I just got this (Super Test-250) and was looking for some feed back on it. I have read that Tornel under does there stuff and can be dirty. This makes me a little worried if there's a lot of bacteria in it I could get a nasty infection. Now being that this is there newer stuff, and they have more competition in Mexico now I have read that they have increased there quality. How true is this? As for the under dose well this is my first cycle. I also have Dbol , nolva and clomid to go along with it.The person that I had got it off of said that others using this has had great gains and no problems. Just looking for more advice.
    I have added a pic, sorry thats as clear as I can get it, no digital camera (yet)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Super Test-250-tornel3.jpg  

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    highly unlikely, there are ignorant rumors out there about all mexican companies i can think of, blah blah dirty, blah blah underdoses, whatever...the shit is dirt cheap depending on who your getting it from, its effective, and the point of having BA is to not only help the steroid remain suspended in solution but to sterile the solution...i just used supertest (the exact one you have) with no problems, great gains, and no pain from the injecitons...if its underdosed which i doubt it is, its not by much and i think their quality is just as good as any other...best of luck

Thanks for the feed back djdjdjddjon! I have been trying to get some info on this stuff but it seems a bit hard. I am glad to hear something positive about it.More important is that the info is comming straight from the user not one of these " well I hear, or a friend told me ". I will post more when I get more about it, as well as my progress with it.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    It might be slightly under dosed but Tornel is all good. I've heard all the "its dirty " crap too and I say its BS.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    I have used it. Did not have a problem injecting as far as infection or bacteria. But it was way underdosed and the bottle was underfilled about 1cc. I did not have near the results like I had of fthe the organon redijects at twice a week. I would say probably inject 1.5cc twice a week or if you want ot get the full effect of the esters inject 1.5 cc eod.

thanks guys for the info. I had gotten a lot more info on this and its been all good.
    The major complaint with this and the Tornel products is that its underfilled. By I guess if you way out the that with the cost you cant go wrong.

Well I will keep you posted with how things are going with myself and this product.

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    i had a friend over the summer do it everyother day and he got descent gains...i would use it....

Thread Information