Thread: How About This

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member

How About This

I AM 22 YEARS OLD I WEIGH ABOUT 184LBS I HAVE DONE 4 SMALL CYCLES AND NOW WANT TO REALLY BLAST IT OUT...I WANT TO DO ONE THAT I CAN BE PROUD OF....I HAVE BEEN ON FEDERAL PROBATION FOR A YEAR SO I HAVENT TAKEN ANYTHING.....I LOST ALOT OF WHAT I GAINED IN THE PAST BECAUSE OF SOME UNFORTUNATE EVENTS OVER THIS YEAR BUT NOW I REALLY WANT TO GET IT ALL BACK.....B4 I GOT CAUGHT I WAS 5 FOOT 7 AND WEIGHED 206 NOW LIKE I SAID IM ONLY 184LBS.....THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO........

WK 1-6 ANADROL @ 50MG/DAY
    WK 1-6 875MG TEST/WK
    WK 7-12 1200MG TEST/WK
    WK 1-12 600MG DECA /WK
    WK 13-15 TAPER DOWN OFF TEST
    WK 13-26 400MG EQ/WK
    WK 12-26 50MG PRIMO/DAY
    WK 12-26 50MG WINNY/DAY
    WK 12-18 25MG ANAVAR /DAY
    WK 1-12 25MG PROVIRON /DAY
    WK 27 100MG CLOMID/DAY
    WK 28-29 50MG CLOMID/DAY

MY GOALS:
    1. NOT TO DIE!! J/K
    2. GAIN AS MUCH WEIGHT AS POSSIBLE.
    3. BRING UP MY LEAN BODY MASS.
    4. ADD A LITTLE STRENGTH.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR CHANGES YOU WOULD MAKE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    14 weeks of winny + 6 weeks of anavar ? Kiss your liver goodbye. I'd say your cycle could be structured better....

wk 1-6 Anadrol @ 50-100mg ED (varying on tolerance)
    wk 1-12 Test E @ 875mg/wk (I'm not sure where you got the 875 figure) personally I'd shoot 1 amp of sust EOD if you're shooting that much test.
    wk 1-12 Deca @ 600mg/wk
    wk 9-11 HCG shot @ 500iu ED
    wk 12-24 EQ @ 400mg/wk
    wk 12-24 Primo @ 400mg/wk
    wk 15-17 HCG shot @ 500iu ED
    wk 1-12 Proviron @ 25mg ED (for SHBG binding)
    wk 21-27 Winny @ 50mg ED or Anavar (if possible) @ 50-75mg ED
    wk 25-27 HCG shot @ 500iu ED
    wk 27 300mg Clomid Day 1, 150mg Clomid ED days 2-11, 100mg Clomid ED days 12-21, 50mg Clomid ED days 21-30.
    wk 1-15 Liquidex @ 1mg ED
    wk 16-30 Liquidex @ 0.5mg ED or 1mg EOD

If you can afford it I would also throw in 2iu of GH ED or 5 on 2 off for 32 weeks straight if not longer. If you are experienced with it or feel you are ready for it you can also cycle in some slin in there to add more gains. This is an EXTREMELY ADVANCED AND EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE cycle...but if you train properly and eat properly on this, the results would be incredible.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i wouldnt even run the A bombs that long. especially at that dose. jmo though. Also, I dont think that GH should be added for two reasons...1)no need for it...22 years old, why rush the GH? 2)GH is heavy shit, dont just do it because you can afford to

Furthermore, I would gain back naturally what you had before you lost it. Patience is a virtue, gains will come in time. Hit your target weight then run this cycle. ITs a heavy cycle, be prepared for some undesired sides.

im not trying to seem harsh just giving my .02

good luck to you
    peace

nj_
    I said add the GH because if hes doing a cycle that heavy it would compliment it nicely (making gains more permanent and it would cut him up like crazy with those drugs). As for the drol, its not close to as harsh as people think, Dbol mg for mg is stronger than Anadrol .

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by nj_
    I As for the drol, its not close to as harsh as people think, Dbol mg for mg is stronger than Anadrol.
    well i'll be.....i must admit that is hard to visualize but youve been around longer than I so I will take your word for it

nj_
    If you took 100mg of Dbol , its gonna be more powerful than 100mg of drol. Hence why people can take up to 200mg a day of anadrol . You take 200mg of dbol a day and its gonna be pretty ugly.

well, as far as being advanced it, it is...i have been pounding it out and eating really hard for about 6 months now and havent gained an ounce.... when i did cycle over a year ago i grew well off 500mg test week and 400mg deca week with a little dbol and some clomid to follow it up...but now i want to take it to the next level....i competed for three years and now i want to bump up to about 225lbs. i know that is alot to gain but i want it to be over a year that i do that....i want to do the collegiate nationals next year. my competative weight was 176lbs but i want to come in about 188 for the next one...any suggestions on what i should do long term to acheive these goals would be appreciated.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    do the test 1000mg a week why 875 then 1200 dont run winny longer than 6 weeks run anadrol for 4 weeks.

well i think i will switch to 1g a week and hope like hell to get swoll-up

Thread Information