Thread: Damn!

BIG-ANDY is offline New Member

Unhappy Damn!

Hi guys, this is my problem......i hope you could help me. I was big like 2 years ago, but i quit the gym for no reason i just said, " no im still big, the next month i start training again...". Damn! now im so skinny, i start training like a month ago but my strengh and my weight is so low, i want to do a bulk cycle to gain weight, this are my stats: 24 yrs old, 75 kilos, 1.75 mts. This are the roids that i can find: dianabol , deca -durabolin , equipoise , testex(testosterone propionate ), polysteron(sustanon ), winstrol and proviron . What bulk cycle can i do, and with what dosis? I read that the sust, deca and dbol is very good, what do you say.

THANKS GUYS.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    hit the search button and type that in
    you will find all your answers
    that is a very popular stack

Brian1200 is offline Junior Member
    Before you do your cycle you should get back to where you were naturally, it may take you a few months, your ligaments, tendons, joints, and bones need to be strenghthened at the same pace as your muscles, otherwise your chances of tearing ligaments and tendons will be higher because your muscles will grow to rapidly for everything else( as you know steroids cause muscles to grow larger and stronger but does nothing to promote strength in ligaments, tendons and joints) risk it if you want, but I would build your base up before you do a cycle, you have to be patient, don't rush in too quick and try to be Superman overnight, good luck.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Brian1200
    Before you do your cycle you should get back to where you were naturally, it may take you a few months, your ligaments, tendons, joints, and bones need to be strenghthened at the same pace as your muscles, otherwise your chances of tearing ligaments and tendons will be higher because your muscles will grow to rapidly for everything else( as you know steroids cause muscles to grow larger and stronger but does nothing to promote strength in ligaments, tendons and joints) risk it if you want, but I would build your base up before you do a cycle, you have to be patient, don't rush in too quick and try to be Superman overnight, good luck.
    you took the words right out of my mouth....solid advice!!

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by Brian1200
    I agree...

oh and FYI testex is test cyp not test prop.

Thread Information