Ozzy is offline Senior Member

I'm dropping the D-bol from my cycle at day 12!

My cycle looks like this.................

Wks 1-18 Liquidex 5mg ed
    Wks 1-4 D-bol 30mg ed.........(stopping at day 12)
    Wks 1-12 Sustanon 750mg ew.......Mon/Wed/Fri
    Wks 1-12 Qv Eq 600mg ew......Mon/Wed/Fri
    Wks 15-18 Clomid 300/100/50

Now to the problem......I woke up lastnite around 2am puking and pissing out my ass Well after almost 12 hours I'm still having the same problem everytime I try to eat or drink anything. So naturally I'm dehydrated and very well nutrition deprived. So I'm saying fuck the d-bol for now cause I'll just throw them up and I'm obviously not taking in the protein either Now , don't get me wrong ....I'm not blaming the d-bol but what the fuck is going on ? This can't possibly be the Sus Flu , can it ?
    This is the first time I was able to muster the strenght to write.......SERIOUSLY that is how bad I've got it. Also today is my 6th shot of Sus/Eq.....and I have it right in front of me and I'm ready to stick it in my glute......I'll let you know if I pass out from being so weak due to lack of food.

PLEASE HELP !! What do you make of this shit? Just a 24 hour bug?
    Thanks to all my friends here and the ones to become my friends
    I took my blood pressure at CVS and it was 130/86.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sounds like your food poisioned(sp).

Oh shit bro ! I did splurge and got a pizza from Bertucci's lastnite..........the wife had 1 slice and the pig that I am had 3 I'm gonna take what's left over and shit and puke on before I return it to them to show them what it did to me..........those pricks !

palme is offline Rosie Member
    LOL have fun

I really won't do it but it sounds like a good idea If it were'nt for being in the middle of a cycle and I was on clomid.......I would probably take it back in tears.

Anyone else want to vote for food poisoning ? This blows chunks ....or literally water. Sorry , don't mean to paint an ugly picture ! Maybe I'll post these juicy pics for Nathan of me singing to the porcelain King....He'll like it he likes everything sick.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Get away from the computer and go eat your d-bol you sissy!! hahah

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I say ride the Dbol out a little longer, it is fast acting so it will get out of your system quick if you develope a serious problem.

Pain

Originally posted by BigGreen
    Get away from the computer and go eat your d-bol you sissy!! hahah
    That's it.......................Shaaaaaaaaaaaaron BG is calling me a sissy

So Pain , are you saying I could skip today and start back up tomorrow? I would just go and eat them today but they'll screw up my stomach even more taking them on an empty stomach.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Personally I HATE DBol now. The shit gave me depression and anxiety and high BP. That on top of the EQ anxiety. I dont know where that leaves me. I guess Test Prop and Deca instead of the DBol and Eq. It doesnt help then I have depression to begin with. I dont know where I am goin with this... guess im kinda venting.

Wel...........the Doc just prescribed something for the cramps and diareaha. He says if it persists into Friday, I should see him and he will send me to a GastroIntestinal Doc I hate having my ass probed...that is for exiting ONLY ! I was also advised to get some Gatorade or powerade to bring my electrolytes back up since I have been so dehydrated. You young bucks wait until you hit 40 ! Now I know how a woman feels when she goes to the gynocologist

Oh well.......I'll start up the d-bol first thing tomorrow ........If I feel better !!

Thanks for everyones input.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    haha,ozzy i bet u cant wait to got to the dco and get probed !..lol,seroiusy it could eb a bug aswell my bro was the same way like for 2 days he was prtty much outof it pukinanf pissin out the ass.BEA GOOD BOY AND EAT UR DBOL !!!!how u gonna grow ?

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    good luck bro i think the problem isnt from the dbol , some times it happens to me for 1 or 2 days then after that i am back good eating like a pig.

Ok Big-N..........Just because you like to be probed doesn't mean Ozzy's into into I'm gonna start the d-bol tomorrow bro.

Hey, does anyone know what Belladonna/Phenobarb Tablet WSW is ?

Magicz , I have ruled the d-bol out as a culprit , but what about the Sus/Eq ?

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    maybe its the sustanon flue but if it is u should feel it.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like our boy Oz gotz a nasty little stomach bug. that shit happened to me last year,,, I was puking out one end and well,,, lets just say the playdough fun factory was working OT!

it should pass in a day or so. keep the liquids going in,, I personally would start the D-bol back at the first sign of a solid turd.
    good luck..
    R.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i actually talked to a guy that was runnin QV EQ and he said that he got real sick off of it cuz he had a dirty batch....dont know if that's what's goin on with you ozz, but it's something you mite wanna consider...said he got off QV and felt better the next day.

I'm startin to feel better already with the Meds and putting the electrolytes back in my system.

Hey ripped...there aint nothing like cutting a nice clean hard turd with the ole sphincter without needing any TP.

I thought the Sus flu was more of a sniffel and shit like that not the stomach.

Oz,, you said something there brother... hope you get well soon,, try some imodium,, that shit knocks the shit out of the shits... 'er,,, yeaah.

bigsd67~~ I'm just curious, you said your buddy was getting sick from QV EQ so he stopped running it and felt better the next day... No flame bro but I doubt it was the EQ making him sick since it takes about 3 weeks to leave your system after a shot. at any rate, I'm glad he is feeling better.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    ripped good call on that one bro....personally i've never used QV EQ, i was just stating what i'd heard for ozz to have another thought to consider.....that was kinda stupid of me though cuz i do actually know the half life of EQ...thanx for correcting me

Thank God..............so far I've had some chicken noddle soup that the wife made and some strawberries and powerade........and it's stayin down so far. I think I'll go take 10mg of d-bol and pick up tomorrow where I left off

No sweat bro,, the only reason it caught my attention is that I'm currently running the QV EQ and it kinda freaked me out!

But the kids are lookin' nice and solid when I drop 'em off at the pool so no worries mate!

Oz, Glad to hear it!!!

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Dood, Ive never heard of D-Bol doing that to a stomach, only Sust. Hope you feel better tho Oz..

Thanks Bro's , I'm up and gettin ready to hit the gym since I feel alot better. My stomach still feels like someone has been bouncing a medicine ball off of it , but I'll start out easy and see how it goes.

Thread Information