PEDEY is offline Junior Member

Injection Trouble

Hey bros, Im having some trouble with the injection. Hoping someone can help.

I've been giving my bro a spike of 200Mgs Deca (2ml) twice a week. For the past few shots the oil has run out of the injection site upon removing the neddle. Its not a whole lot running out, but enough to make more a little concerned. I'm using 1.5" spike and going into the gluet. I done this lots and have never had a problem until now. Should I bust up the dosage and go 100ml twice, in to different spots?

thanks!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Depends how much its common for a little to leak out especally if you keep hitting the same spot due to scar tissue vary the spots and the depths

Its gleuts only, but each "cheek" is only getting one spike a week. Its only week 4 And buddy is a first time saucer, so scar tissue shouldnt be an issue. should it?

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    i poke myself in the same glute eacxh time i inject...well actually thats a lie, ive used my left a couple times and mixed it up with a thigh shot(thanks to X)....but im on week 5 and ive never experienced any juice leaking out...sure your going in all the way? far enough in

how much leaked out

nymattyk is offline Member
    is it oil or blood thats leaking out? are you aspirating when youre injecting?

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Me and my workout partner are having the same problem w/ Deca . I've stuck him and it has happened twice. No blood, just juice. Yes, we aspirate each time. It has leaked out on me once. We didn't think it was a big deal, but I'm curious of what the vets think.

Again how much a little is common

When it happened, I saw about 2 good sized drops come out before i could get an alcoholed cotton ball on it and a band-aid. I had him apply pressure and rub it in. Just seemed weird. We never had it happen w/ test. Just deca

Oh, 23GA, 1-inch pin

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Could be part of the problem . . .

Originally posted by Rastus
    Oh, 23GA, 1-inch pin
    A 23 g. 1" pin is usually used for delts and quads. When doing glutes (which is a larger muscle and sometimes has more fat), the preferred needle length is 1-1/2".

Also, are you sure you are injecting in the right spot - the upper, outer quadrant of the butt cheek?

4plates is offline Banned
    thats the problem ,a 1 in pin in the glute.try a 1.5 in pin for glutes.
    just leave a small portion of the pin visible so you can grab it if it breaks(very hard to break).
    use the 1s in shoulders and quads,
    it is common for a liitle to leak but this should solve your problem
    by the way my wife says i have no ass so size dosent matter,only if its real big.

For the gleut I was using 22guage, 1.5 inch. I have given probably 50 or more injections, and I know im hitting the right spot. Enough is leaking out that you can see it run out the injection hole and run down the butt cheek. Not tons, but enough for me to get concerned. Ive tried to inject super slow too and leave the neddle in a bit longer after it was all in. Any ideas guys??

cpitt398 is offline Junior Member

has nothing to do with what drug, all can do it. Not a big deal just try a deeper injection. It happened to me every once in a while .
    Sometimes blood would shoot out too, no big deal nothing to worry about.

Mike Guest
    Guys this isnt that big of a deal. Just leave the needle in a little bit longer next time and let it sit for a few seconds then when you are pulling the needle out pull quickly with a tissue or swap pressed against the side of the needle to cover the injection site immediately after the needle has exited the site - press firmly and massage for a couple minutes

Mike Guest
    Oh yeah - and whoever said they always use the same side - switch every week - use your quads as well - rotate to avoid building scar tissue

Thread Information