Thread: Nipple Issues?

ricktsa is offline Junior Member

Nipple Issues?

Whatup bros. Im on week eight of a ten week cycle of 500 sust, 220 deca /wk, and ive recently added 50mg winny ed for the last three. I havent had any nipple soreness or sensitivity but I think they are maybe sticking out more than usual, like I've been standing in a freezer for ten minutes. Maybe im paranoid, but is this a precursor to gyno? I have nolva on hand...should i maybe consider using a small dosage (10MG ED) just to avoid a possible problem with gyno?
    Thanks for your help.

Rick

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Now do they look puffy or just erect most of the time? Cause you'll have increased blood flow from the gear and they will become erect quite easily. I know mine do when I'm on.

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    i wouldnt worry about it to much yet if i were you. my nips get erect easy and fairly sensitive to the touch when im on. just keep an eye out for the other signs like a lump, itchyness, or severe sensitivity. otherwise i wouldnt lower your dosage. also if your predisposed to it you should take that into consideration

ricktsa is offline Junior Member
    I cant say much if im predisposed or not as this is my first cycle...now that im freakin out my gf is tellin me that they look the same and are always somewhat erect. Probably paranoia. By puffy do you mean that the whole area is swollen, I will keep an eye out for that. Thanks for the help bros.

Rick

Thread Information