joe_capone is offline Member

i have hockey try outs at the end of august.

which a/s are the best for a hockey player? i want to be faster and meaner. im a jr. b hockey player and i just want to improve my game in try outs and discontinue when season starts. im an enforcer and a checker. i would love to be a little more psycho then i usualy am. it just makes me go soo hard at an opponent and flatten him like he got hit by a truck. so boys... what should i take?????

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Classes on how to project your anger better.

Seriously, AAS are not gonna make you meaner or tougher, you're either like that or your not. Do some research. AAS are synthetic derivitives of testosterone . They lead to an increase in nitrogen retention allowing the body to increase lean body mass when it is fed with large amounts of protien and put through various stresses such as vigorous weight training. They may also aid in stamina and explosiveness which is why many sprinters and power athletes use them.

No offence but Jr. B hockey is local, you do not need to take AAS to improve your game. Unless you are only 14-15 playing in JR. B as a prep, it is not likely scouts will be watching you. If you want to use AAS go ahead, but at least do some more research and use them for the right reasons. No flame, just trying to make you use your head bro.

man u didnt have to edcuate me im 22 years old lol. and i have alot of experiences with a/s. i just dont know what to pick out. while im on a cycle i i do get crazy as in aggresive yeah im like that without juice but and maybe its just a mental thing.. but i love it. specially when im playing hockey. i was on sustanon and it sure did improve my game alot.

horsePOWER is offline New Member
    ahh, how can you be 22 and playing juniors. last time i played it was 21 under.

like said earlier, i dont know anyone who gets crazy WHILE ON. the ones that do are just plain crazy all the time, doesnt seem to enhance it. roid rage is just one of those bullshit newspaper fat ass lazy weak reporters attempt to explain hard work in the gym.

but.... a lil halo might heat things up when its time to scrap.

OVERAGER... im 21 now birthdate / 81 my last season this year. next august i plan on bigger things. i prefer to keep it personali dont want anyone knowing whereill be playing lol. so i just said jr b lol.

Thread Information