C-Bol is offline Junior Member

Help Plz, Eq or Dec???

I've heard and read so many different comparisons of equipose and deca . Some people swear by one and other people swear by the other. I love deca personally, but am having some trouble getting my hands on the shit (at a good price), but i can get eq without being massively sodomized. Any advice as to which is better? Do u keep ur gains with equipose as u do with deca? And isn't eq supposed to be real hard on the hair line? Any advice would help, thanx bros.

P.S. Any advice on what to stack with equipose???

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say take the EQ...many of the same results as DECA with less sides...eg deca dick...if your not prone to hair loss than i wouldnt worry about that....gains are slow, but very keepable....as for a cycle if you have the means i'd go with

Test E 500-750mg Week 1-10
    EQ 400mg Week 1-10
    Winny 50mg ED week 7-12
    Clomid day after last dose of winny
    Also run .25-.5 Arim EOD weeks 1-10
    Just my opinion, but i think that's a pretty good cycle

joe_capone is offline Member
    damn eq is harsh on the hair??

C-Bol is offline Junior Member
    I thought eq was bad for the hair. I know my pops started balding in his late 20's early 30's, but i heard mpb isnt directly related to ur father. I've done shit in the past and only noticed very little thinning. I guess i have to try and see, and that looks like a fantastic cycle bigsd67, but unfortunately my wallet isnt as fantastic as that cycle right now, just got a new whip.

built4life is offline Junior Member
    Both are really great products but i would say that if you want more bang for your buck go with deca . With EQ you have to do a bit to notice size and strength. for the best results i would stack both together. i would actually stack 400mg of EQ EOD and 600-800mg of deca every week. that would work nicely.

Thread Information