nutrition7771 is offline Associate Member

Cool 100mg anavar for 8 weeks ???

first was
    100mg prop eod week 1-8
    80mg anavar ed week 1-6
    now planning my second cycle, i got slight gyno from first cycle nothing major apart from that no negative sides, got decent gains and for next cycle i was just thinking of doing anavar at 100mg a day and thats it, not looking for massive gains just add a few more extra pounds of quaility muscle and nice strength gains within a couple of months.
    reason for the anavar only cycle is
    1: oral steroid
    2: decent gains
    3: very low sides
    4: also you cant get gyno from var only i believe
    money isnt a problem i have 120 50mg tabs so was thinking of running 100mg for 8 weeks
    PCT clomid & arimidex or nolvadex
    what you think about that ??
    thanks

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What are your stats? I can't believe you got gyno from 350 mg of prop a week. WOW!! * weeks is not long enough for Var. Var only at that dose should kill your libido. You need test.
    Your PCT is silly. Dex is an AI Nolva is a SERM. Not even close to the same thing. Definitely need to research PCT. If you got gyno on cycle maybe you need an AI (like dex)on cycle. If you don't use an AI on cycle, you don't need it in PCT, period. If you used dex last time you could have had estro rebound. Stane is much better, no rebound. Still gyno at 350 a week. DAMN!! What's your age BF% etc.

no i didnt get gyno on cycle and for 2 of the weeks i was doing 150mg eod which worked out to be 600mg prop and still no sides, started getting gyno symptons 2 weeks into pct. which is why i thought using an AI during pct may be a good idea. and no last cycle didnt use and ai until i started getting lumps under nips in pct then jumped on arimidex @ 1mg ed and things seem to be clearing up, tapering down to .5 then .25.
    stats
    6'
    90kg
    14% b,f
    1 cycle under my belt
    Last edited by nutrition7771; 11-14-2011 at 06:14 AM.

Blog Entries
    OK. What exactly did you do for PCT last time. I suspect no Nolva, correct? That's what you want for sure. It specifically blocks estro from going to the breast tissue. 150 mg x 3.5 is 525 mg per week. Go Clomid 100/50/50 and Nolva 40/20/20 next time and I expect you'll be cool. I'd do the test for sue, BTW...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good luck with 100mg day... within 4-6 days you should have problems walking across the gym.. the lower back pumps should keep you from doing anything that is repetitive even eating..

50-60 mg is the sweet spot for me.. but i'm 214 and 50 yrs old.. 5'9"

I'ld lower the dose to 50 since that's your dose size..

HCG ??? at 8 weeks anavar will make my testicles the size of small raisins.. by adding 200iu of hcg 2x week starting at week 3 keeps everything going and a much easier pct..
    Last edited by spywizard; 11-14-2011 at 08:02 AM.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blog Entries
    I just got done with 100 mg for 12 weeks. got used to the pumps but I think I could have got by on a lot less...

matter of fact my last PCT was
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolvadex 40/40/20/20 but stopped the nolva week 3 when i started getting gyno as it wasnt helping and jumped on arimidex which started to help clear things up.
    last cycle used 80mg anavar and went up to 100mg for 2 weeks as i was given some 50mg tabs, yes i did get lower back pumps but only when i trained back and they were bareable.
    and 150mg prop mon/wed/fri/sun ( which is within a week) is 600mg which i did for 2 weeks.
    and yea i think i will probally run some enanthate 500mg a week next cycle with the var but just use arimidex .5mg ed throughout cycle & PCT ?? sound better yeaa ??
    cheers
    Last edited by nutrition7771; 11-14-2011 at 10:16 AM.

Blog Entries
    Yea, great. So never mind... Was there a question back in the beginning? BTW, anyway you slice it, 150 mg of prop eod will never be 600 mg a week. If you were to do mon wed fri Sun every week, that's not eod.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    lmfao I was just clutching my lower back today going wtf I haven't worked back in a few. Just realized its the 100 mg var i been running myself

boxingfan30 is offline Member
    wow, I didn't even know they had 50mg tabs of var... I thought they were all 10's.

Thread Information