Chach is offline Associate Member

need ur opinion please!

ok here goes as you all know im going to run a cycle next november..it will be a bulking cycle...now the question is im trying to get cut and loose as much fat as i can (diet is great and cardio 4days a week) b4 the bulking cycle....so is it worth doing a winny/clen cycle in May or not?...i just got off a cycle of prop/sust/eq/winny, a few months ago, but that cycle was fucked up, for one the sust was fake, and it was just a shitty ass cycle....so i have zambon winny depot, is it worth it to do it or just forget about it.....please advice would be a great help.....peace

come on there guys i know someone will give me sum advice......pretty please....

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I'm not expert or anything, but maybe just not do the Winny? Stick with maybe just T3/Clen /ECA and just cut cut as hard as you can. And then hit the cycle hard. The only reason you would not do the Winny/Clen cycle is cuz of health? I mean you want a longer break right?

terinox--thanx buddy...hey i was reading and it says t3 will take muscle mass away and is not good enless mixing in a cycle...i was searching around dont quote me...but i mean will it fuck my gains if i did the winny?....thanx again bro hey i love ur pony.......ur too much lol

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't do T3 with out AS. I would try some ECA/Clen first this will do you some good with a good diet and cardio. If you feel you want to lose a little more fat before your cycle, run a short winny/T3 cycle and cut some hardcore fat. I would say like 5 weeks of this.

Pain

Originally posted by painintheazz
    I wouldn't do T3 with out AS. I would try some ECA/Clen first this will do you some good with a good diet and cardio. If you feel you want to lose a little more fat before your cycle, run a short winny/T3 cycle and cut some hardcore fat. I would say like 5 weeks of this.

Pain
    Pain is right, don't do the T3 alone. Last cycle I threw it in at the end of my cycle and did it with the Winny. I was also thinking about running a Winny/T3 cycle, this is usually done just cuz you don't want to get the mad atrophy which some say they get when taking T3 alone. I have heard some people say that they did very low doses, about 25mcg of T3 alone, without gear, and it was fine for them, but you just don't want to risk it.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Bro i dont want to butt heads with Terinox....but i would NOT run the T3 without some kind of steroid thrown in. It is very hard on your muscle mass. I would see no problem with running the winny with the T3 and clen . As for the health factors......you said you have been off for a "couple of months" so i assume that is about 8 wks so that is ok. I would not run the winny more than 6wks so that will leave you ALOT of time before you start the bulker in November to get your body "clean" and back on track. Personaly i would not do a cutting cycle WITHOUT some kind of AAS thrown in becasue it is just to hard to keep mass while on a low calorie/low carb diet.....its damn near impossible not to loose some mass. This is just my opinion bro so do what you want with it.....Good luck.............Trevor

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Damn.....Teronix you type fast bro......you already beat me to it!!!

Originally posted by Trevor
    Damn.....Teronix you type fast bro......you already beat me to it!!!
    You would be surprised at how fast a pony can be

Thread Information