redrumkev is offline Associate Member

Winny 100 - inject question

Was just discussing my current cycle with a local friend of mine. I told him about the winny/tren /prop. His only bad point about my cycle was that I had the QV Winny 100 - 20ml. He said that it last about 36-37 days and that it is really hard to inject - almost impossible for spot injects because it is really thick. He said he got a bottle and ended up drinking it because he was running daily injects and couldn't keep going to the same spots as the other injects. He said it tasted nasty. My question is - has anyone else found the same problem with the thickness and if that is the case should I just drink it. I will be running Eq/tren/prop during 3 of the winny weeks so that will be already about 12.5cc's of weekly injections so drinking the winny will save me another 3.5cc's is that the best or just draw it with a 21 or 18 gauge and shoot with (22,23 or 25)? thanks bro.

Maximus_Pecs is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently using the QV 10mg/ml 20ml Winny and have had no problems with thickness but I am using a 22 guage needles. Spot injections were not a problem but I had to resort to drinking it because of the pain that started about 6hrs after the injection left that body part virtually useless for 3 days.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    Yes the QV winny comes in 50mg and 100mg....both in 20ml vials. I have the 50mg and it is just like water and smooth as can be. I have had NO problems with the needle clogging up or any real pain. But QV is the best and i expected it to be good!! As for Mista Flex that is a very fair price for (3) bottles of 50mg/ml....20ml vial. Make sure your source is legit because that is pretty cheap for a "re-sale" unless your source is right out of Mexico. Good Luck bro.......Trevor

redrumkev is offline Associate Member
    that is a good price. - for a "resale" I pay 120 each so 3 would 360 - so that is in the pall park. I am going to try and get rid of the 100mg/ml and replace it with the 50mg/ml to inject - but if not and if it is hard to inject - then drink it - it will be!

big swoll is offline Member
    im kinda going through the same thing that you're going through..., my next cycle is gonna be prop/tren /winny....im thinking about just drinking the winny to save my injection spots for the other stuff....i was planning on getting the 100mg/ml qv....i was plannin on runn 50 mg ed

Dr.big is offline New Member
    READ MY POST REPLY ON TTOKKYO WINNY-50 I GIVE DIRECTIONS HOW TO USE!

D Mc C is offline Associate Member
    i do spot injections everyday with a 21 guage for 100mg winny. man if i were you i'd try to make your cycle as effective as possible so NO DRINKING IT

Thread Information