Thread: is this ok

block is offline Associate Member

is this ok

my friend had a question he wants to know about want kind of gains will he have off a 8 wk 500mg ent or cyp a wk test cycle only the test hes 19 6-2 218 13%bf his first cycle. my gues would be about 15-20 keeped pounds but any in put would be nice.

Black Stang is offline Associate Member
    What is his weight training history?
    Also 19 is a little soon to start AS IMO.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    what kind of gains you ask? it all comes down to if he eats enough, sleeps enough and trains hard enough (oh yea, genetics )

his weight is 218 and his traning hisory is the same as mine seeing that we lift together all the time well anyways it 5 years and I think that he is a little more into it then me.his diet is good a lot better that mine.

also would I (not him) achive good fat loss of of clen and eca because im setting at about 250 18 20 bf and dont want to take AS to cut so do you think that and diet would work.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You are too youn....tell your friend that he is too young for AS.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    of course bro, just hit a low kcal diet bro, try to keep your protein up, good luck

he wants it for football he says that this is the time in your life when you have to get some ware so he will do it and I just want to make sure he does it right.

so clen will work for me alone.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If hes going to do a test alone cycle without stacking with a good diet I would say around 10-15lb maybe a little more

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

just shut the fuck up

"my friend" wants to know blah blah blah .for fucksake just say YOU want to know!!!i hate the "my friend wants to know" posts!!grow a set of balls and ask for help like a man!!!

landshark is offline Associate Member

whoa!

I think one of the mods should move partyboys post over to the "roid rage " thread...

I thought I told you no more fina and Halo together in the morning!!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

GUYS I'M TOTALLY SORRY

I JUST HAD MY DOUBLE SHOT DANCIN' JAVA AND I'M READY TO GO NOW.SORRY FOR THE OUTBURST

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: just shut the fuck up

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    "my friend" wants to know blah blah blah .for fucksake just say YOU want to know!!!i hate the "my friend wants to know" posts!!grow a set of balls and ask for help like a man!!!
    Bro, it has some validity, i mean...I wouldn't go as far as you, but you tell it how it is. And i , as well as other board members appreciate your honesty. As soon as i read "my friend"...I scrolled to the bottom to type what you just did, but in nicer words... But for real, if you're hiding behind a comp. , nobody knows who you are anyways...19 is NOT too young, if you know what you are doing and have trained since probably 13-14...that gives a good 5 years of training for a base, plus you probably only really trained hard once you hit late teens because thats when pretty much everyone realizes that's it's not as easy as throwin up a plate and boom, im huge....

Maybe I'm just wrong, but isn't it odd you are the same age, weigh the same, and have the EXACT same training experience??

No flame, just asking.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    BTW...come on out of the non-gay closet. You're still our friend.

well I no the friend thing is used a lot but it is realy for my friend and if you would have read carefully you wold see that I weigh alot more than him. as far as the same stats we go to school togher.and if you still dont belive me you can look at some of my earily posts that I made and you might see that I have already cycled. and I just needed to know wat kind of gains he would make with out a oral.

Thread Information