nutrition7771 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation would 8 weeks of anavar at 100mg ed shut me down ????????????

STATS
    5'11
    13% b,f
    87kg
    training for 4 years
    1 preveous cycle under my which was prop & var with great gains, this was 3 months ago and i feel 100% fine now.
    reason for wondering about var only is i got slight gyno in last cycle durin PCT. no biggie but still have a tiny lump under nip from it, i think i would be happy with the results from var only cycle as it doest cause estrogen related sides and my goals would be to mainly increase strength and gain a few solid lean lb's of muscle that are easily kept after cycle.
    im slightly confused about anavar , some say that var will make a perfect oral only cycle giving half decent lean gains and increase in strength with vertually no sides, others say never use it without test as a base. my question is can anavar be run alone safely when followed with a proper PCT ?? also will var shut you down ????
    proposed cycle:
    week 1-8 100mg anavar ED
    PCT
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    is a month PCT necesary for a var only cycle ???
    if any has done a VAR only cycle i would appreciate if you could tell me your expirience with it.
    thanks
    Last edited by nutrition7771; 11-23-2011 at 11:04 AM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    100mg daily for 8 wks,, prb so on the shut down part
    you still need to run pct at that dose and length

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    depends, it could range from very little shutdown to full shutdown. get bloods done beforehand so you know how your levels are

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    depends, it could range from very little shutdown to full shutdown. get bloods done beforehand so you know how your levels are
    it very well could. I have seen people have issues on a lower dose.

i would atleast run a trt dose of test

cheers boys, ideally i would like to run 500mg enanthate with it for 10 weeks but i just fear getting a sereous gyno problem, but like i said im sure i would be happy with var only results. am i expected to suffer some libido problems while on cycle ???

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    its possible to have some libido problems but why not run 125mgs of test per week and .25mg adex eod which could elude all the things you are worried about?

freinds of mine say to go ahead and run 500mg ew and just use arimidex .5mg ed throughout, but i dunno. if you still have a small lump under nip lets say half the size of a pea if that, does that mean as soon as i start taking test it will grow ?? even though i got it durin PCT so wouldnt that mean im not too sensative to test ?? also can it be easyly controlled by an AI ??? & is recovery fairly easy after a var cycle ???
    sorry about the 101 questions lol
    cheers
    Last edited by nutrition7771; 11-23-2011 at 12:13 PM.

bump

streeter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nutrition7771 View Post
    freinds of mine say to go ahead and run 500mg ew and just use arimidex .5mg ed throughout, but i dunno. if you still have a small lump under nip lets say half the size of a pea if that, does that mean as soon as i start taking test it will grow ?? even though i got it durin PCT so wouldnt that mean im not too sensative to test ?? also can it be easyly controlled by an AI ??? & is recovery fairly easy after a var cycle ???
    sorry about the 101 questions lol
    cheers
    Your asking for people to reassure you everything will be OK and make you feel better about doing it. Don't worry I have done the same thing. I have found no-one replies to those questions often because how can anyone really tell you it will all be ok. If you have a lump I wouldn't say your not sensitive to test maybe the opposite. I have done 200mg weekly for a year and one cycle with half assed AI in the past with no sides and I still wouldn't say I am immune to getting gyno. I really can't answer the other questions but hey I bumped your thread for ya

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Try running some adex or letro before hand to see if you can get rid of the gyno you have than run the adex on cycle to help prevent it.
    Adex is enough for me to reverse and gyno.
    As for the var, 8wks at that dosage will shut you down to some extent, like dec11 said, to what extent who knows. I experienced mild shut down at half the dosage for 4 wks.
    8wks of Var at 100mg will probably destroy your lipid profile and bring your HDL's into the single digits. It appears to reverse pretty quickly upon cessation

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    Yep.

wvu304 is offline Banned
    interesting

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Using an AI will stimulate your LH levels which should keep you from shuting down,it will also stop estro conversion at the same time. I did an Anaver and HCG cycle when i frirst started and it seemed to work well for me,i actualy got pretty good results even with the low dosages i used.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MR10X View Post
    Using an AI will stimulate your LH levels which should keep you from shuting down,it will also stop estro conversion at the same time. I did an Anaver and HCG cycle when i frirst started and it seemed to work well for me,i actualy got pretty good results even with the low dosages i used.
    completely mis-leading information. you now saying AI's will prevent shut down?!

Thread Information