criminal is offline New Member

DNP not working?

Alright I ran DNP like following :
    Day 1-4 : 200mg
    Day 5 : 400mg
    Day 6-7 : 600mg
    Day 8 : 800mg

Only at day 8,i actually felt a little more sweat than usual.During while I was on it,didn't see nor feel any difference in my body.Now it's the 1st day after end of cycle,can't feel no difference yet.I have a feeling DNP didn't work for me.Is it possible for me to lose nothing at all on DNP?

Diet wasn't really dirty nor really clean.It was relatively okay,the kind of diet which I normally ate but didn't gain weight on.Did very limited cardio,at most 20 minutes per session.When should i notice any difference? My abs are slightly more obvious,but maybe it's placebo,since I keep imagining it.It's not really a significant obvious abs,just the kind where if you keep thinking about it,it seems to be a bit more defined.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    How much do you weigh? I've noticed that very large people 300+lbs need 600mg to even break a sweat. Even though 600mg gets me sweating really good.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    bro maybe the dnp you got was way under dosed or somthing i weigh 215 right now and 400mgs krystal will put me on my ass. jsut walking to frig. to get a gallon of water and i break out in sweats.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Was it already capped??

Pain

yes it was capped.It was sent to me by a reliable bro here who took it himself.Don't ask me who he was,i forgot his nick.I just remembered he hooked me up.I'm pretty sure i can trust him so i doubt it's underdosed.Even if it's underdosed,4 caps would surely hit me real hard yet it only hit me like an ant's bite.I weigh about 165 pounds,probably about 16-18% bf.no change in appearance and today's day 2.

day 2? up top you said day 8. If it's 2, then it won't kick in full blast till at least the 3rd day.

Ya I have heard day 3 is when the powder kicks in. Why did you say day 8 above???

Pain

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    man criminal seriously have you done any research on DNP , for some reason IT DOESNT LIKE IT.. reminds me the same reason how those guys died on elitefitness. they didnt feel the heat so they kept popping more caps.. till there brains fried

and yes the first 2 days you wont feel anything..

i meant day 2 POST-DNP dudes.I'm off it now.It's day 3 POST-DNP.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    for reg DNP especially at 200mgs you wont feel too much for 2-3 even 4 days - if you have a large carb buildup it can be not as much - but anytime you are running 600-800 ed there is no way you are using good stuff if you can think about anything else except quitting - he may have measured it while the powder was still wet - that would cut the real DNP weight by 1/2 or so

Originally posted by CYCLEON
    he may have measured it while the powder was still wet - that would cut the real DNP weight by 1/2 or so
    Good point.

Pain

so i still have about 34 caps left,should i bump up everything? Man,I'm so afraid of suddenly hitting the lethal dosage and die.I don't wanna die man.So far not much difference in appearance and it's already day 3 post-DNP .I spent so much on this shit and now I'm getting this?!

Cycleon,please tell me what to do man.I'm so screwed.

longhornDr is offline Member
    It sounds like the best thing for you would be to throw away what you have left.

I know that many people claim it is safe if used reasonably, but there are no long term studies on this stuff, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if many people started coming down with cancer because of it later in life.

If you are young, and especially if you have any history of cancer in your extended family, I would stay far away from this stuff.

Uncoupled oxidative phosphorylation = massive ROS production = extremely carcinogenic.

dnp isn't magic, it's just a tool. there are many other factors that come in with dnp. You can't expect to be chubby and then 10 days later be ripped. Keep up with the diet and cardio too and then maybe try dnp another time down the road.

you really wont notice a difference in look till at least a week after DNP use because it takes awhile for water retention to go down - DNP is a very useful tool for those who know what they are doing - no need for scare tactics everyone but it is important to be carefull - the stuff you have isnt crystal so it really is pretty hard to overdose quickly without noticing it - crystal is much easier to overdose because it hits you much faster and you have less warning - you could try running it at 600mgs ED for several days then bump it to 800mgs after 3-4 days - do not bump it past 800mgs and make sure that the dose is broken ito once every 6 hrs - if he measured wet, that may give you 400mgs or so and if its accurate, it still shouldnt harm you - lethal dose is somewhere around 2000mgs in 24 hrs and that probably would be crystal because you would get hot enought ath you wouldnt take anymore - that other guy died because he was an idiot and was probably taking E and perhaps amphetamines and dried out - rememebr LOTS of water and you will be fine.

Hey cycleon, I was wondering what your max dosages have been on crystal dnp , and for how long?

200mgs every 8 hrs is all I can stand and I usually puss out and go to every 10 hrs after a day or two I find I am happier going at 200mgs ED and going longer and having a life than sitting on the couch with the fan and the AC and swimming in a yellow pool - I have made it to 200mgs every 6-7 hrs for a bit (around 800mgs ED) that was no fun at all

Thread Information