crazy man is offline Banned

I need major help vets or anyone!!!

i have been on a fina, test cycle fina 75ed and test icn's 750mg a mon,wes, fri. i am up from 164 to 178 in around 6weeks i am eating 3500 to 4000 cals a day and around 200 pro per day. but i have a modeling thing i have in july so i don't have time to go off for 2 months then back on so what can i do just run another 8 week cycle mabey add some dbol or abombs cause i need more size. also will i still gain if i go over a 10 weeks cycle??? thanks guys

paulastone is offline Member
    you want to gain more before modeling gig?
    Dont understand! How much time do you have? How big you got to be?

well i have to be at around 185lbs or more bye mid july???

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    that is a lot of juice for someone your size - if you have modeling I would stay away from the dbol , anadrol - they will puff you up - you could get off for a few weeks and then go back on or you can take a low anavar dose - say 20mgs ED as maintainence - but you probably have shut it down pretty hard with the fina - cycles over 10 weeks arent going to gain large amounts - longer cycles are better used for "true gains" like anavar, winny, primo, hgh, etc. - most gains on bulking are done in first 6 weeks.

so what your saying is that i will not be able to put more size on past 6 weeks into a cycle??? what if i added like primo or somthing???

bump

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Bridge the cycle with some primo or anavar or a low dose of test to maintain til your photoshoot if possible. If you have to add another 10lbs though, you may want to throw in some dbol right now to add some mass and some liquidex to reduce the bloating. You definitely don't want to be retaining water when your shoot comes up so using the dbol now will avoid that.

i was thinking this after my cycle in over in may that gives me 2 months till july

test at 500mgs
    dbol 40ed
    and deca 400mgs

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    I can tell you right now the D's will blow you up. In the past 5 weeks, I have been tasking 50mgs ED and I took smoe pics lastnight and DAMN my face is fat a hell. SO, I would do the D-bol now for 6 weeks get the weight on, and then use some ANAVAR , PRIMO, or EQ the 8 weeks before your shoot to lean that bloat out.

so use dbols for 6 weeks with what??? then hit eq

Thread Information