Terinox is offline The One & Only

Something Weird Just Happened (With My Shot)

Alright, just finished doing a shot of Sus250 (Karachi). I cracked open the amp, all was going well, I stuck the needle into my left quad, went in about 1 inch, aspirated, and I got blood, seeing this, I took the needle out, and JUST then it started bleeding like MAD. A lot of blood, still no big deal. I quickly wiped it with alcohol swab, and the bleeding stopped HOWEVER, a HUGE bump has just appeared there. I mean pretty big and very stiff! I don't know what caused this. I didn't what else to do but to just put a bandaid over it. I then proceeded to try once more, once inch ABOVE this new lump I just got, and the second time went very smooth, all was good.

So what is this? It's not an absess is it? I did NOT shoot any of the sust once I saw there was blood, just took the needle straight out! Will this go away? Possible infection? I might just be over reacting, I mean it only has been 5 minutes, so hopefully it will go away by tomorrow

Thnx,
    T.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Hopefully just an inflammed muscle. Good luck bro!

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Sometimes when you hit a vein the vein bleeds into the muscle causing a bump. Also swelling is a natural reaction to injury. Don't worry bro - it's happened to me a couple of times and the bump goes down in a few days.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Thanks for the quick reply boyz That makes me feel better and safer, so I can relax now!

Thnx,
    T.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    T. I just wanted to say your Avatar kicks fucking ass bro....and i had the same shit happen to me...still alive and kickin

Thread Information