Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    canadianbrah is offline Junior Member

Ready for a cycle? *pics*

Just wanted to start a thread and get some comments about me being ready for a cycle. Pics below ( I suck at taking pictures!!)

31, 5'9ish, 185#'s. Always been active and have worked out for about 5 years, but the last 2-3 seriously. My 3 day split is chest/shoulders, back/arms and leg/abs. I change up my routine every few months and I try to do cardio 1-2 times a week. I'm usually in the gym 4-5 days a week. During highschool and in my early 20's I was the typical skinny kid 120-130#'s.

My diet is pretty much in check. I've been bulking the last few months have usually eat 3 solid meals per day with 1 or 2 whey shakes mixed in. Roughly 3000-3200 calories a day. If and when I cycle I'll have a set meal plan leading up to the first pin, throughout the cycle and will really kick it up during pct.

When and if I start a AAS cycle, it will be a test only cycle (500 per week) with HCG throughout, followed by a clomid/nolva pct. I'll have an AI on hand in case I need it, or should I take one throughout?

I'm still researching and reading so this is not something I'm going to jump right into, I want to know exactly what I'm doing and exactly what I'm putting into my body.

Few things that concern me. Putting all these things into my body and not knowing how it will respond, losing my hair, and having my natural test not able to rebound after the pct. But I understand this is part of the risk, but I want to do everything to ensure its a successful cycle and that my sides (if any) are minimized.

Thoughts? Critiques? Suggestions?

stpete is offline Banned
    Lookin solid bro! And i wish just a quarter of our new members did the research that you have. Then you post it and ask for responses! Very nice.
    Your cycle is solid...HCG won't hurt at all so why not use it? Just be sure to stop before PCT. This brings me to another question. And i know you'll have the answer, what is your PCT? As far as the AI, believe it or not, in 14 years of AAS usage, i've never needed it. But obviously, it's best to have on hand. No doubt about that.
    The whole receding hairline thing is few and far between in my experience. But, everyone is different.
    And yes, you will rebound. Well, everyone's different, but i can pretty much guarantee that you'll be just fine.

Let me know if you decide to go thru w/it. I'll be following if you post your cycle.

Good Luck!

Thanx for the response! Nice to hear from a forum vet!

I'm still working out the details of my cycle if I decide to proceed, but it will likely be close to the following:

Test Enanthate
    500mg per week, split into 2 shots at 250mg each, 3.5 days apart

PCT (started 2 weeks after last pin)
    clomid 50/50/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10

HCG from the start of the cycle, used up until 4 days before the start of PCT. 500iu's per week, then 500iu's every day for the 10 days leading up to 4 days before. So everyday, for 10 days starting the day after my last pin and stopping 4 days before SERM begin

AI on hand in case of gyno or should I also add this in and take during the cycle? Aromasin ? Still undecided about this...some add it in and some just keep it on hand. Also, the more I read about HCG the more of a pain in the ass it sounds like to mix!

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The diet is looking like a problem. Three meals while bulking? I suggest to head over to the diet section here and get some help, everyone thinks thier diet is good until they have it looked at by someone.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    no need for HCG ED before starting PCT. Just stay on ur protocal untill PCT starts at 2x a week. you may wanna start at 250iu for the first 2 weeks to see if that works, if not then you can up the dose to 500iu 2x a week... or i may have read that wrong (dosing, what you are planning)
    as for PCT, looks good, you have done some research. However, stay on the 20mg nolva longer and then the last 2 weeks drop it down to 10mg ED, and 3 weeks of clomid should be fine (esp if u are using HCG during cycle)
    HCG on cycle is a MUST imo, no reason not to use it and it helps recovery.
    as for ur AI, I would start with aromasin when you begin to have bad sides (not controllable by hygeine/diet) If you begin to get gyno, start on nolva ASAP at 40mg for the first week then drop to 20mg ED (if it begins to shrink) if the nolva doesnt seem to do anything (take pics w/ a ruler so u can prove its growing, people + gyno = hypochondriacs IMO.. if u are ultra worried you will see things worse than they are... ) it takes time for the gyno to go away. If the nolva doesnt work at halting/reversing after 2 weeks then drop it down to 20mg ED and start the AI. You will have to play with the doses over a couple of weeks to make sure its right. Its not gonna go away ASAP, what you have to realize.
    Other ESRE are acne, and bloating. usually taken care of by better body cleaning and diet. I went through 4 face scrub/preshave stuff on my 8 week cycle of prop and it handled my acne issue. But i was on Test prop, and dont use an AI. Used nolva, but since i had pubertal gyno it wasnt that big of a deal to me if it got larger...

begin a log in that section, u have a good base to start on and with a good diet you will be blown up after ur cycle!
    Check out the diet section, that is something that can always improve no matter how good it is.

Lookin good so far and good luck!

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    The diet is looking like a problem. Three meals while bulking? I suggest to head over to the diet section here and get some help, everyone thinks thier diet is good until they have it looked at by someone.
    If he gets the cals he needs in 3 meal or 6 it make little difference, IMO.

Nice base OP

Thanx guys!

Yeah I try to eat 3 big meals with smaller meals/shakes in between to get up to the calories I need. The month or so leading up to my cycle I'm planning to follow a solid meal plan that I will continue throughout the cycle and during pct.

Lemonada8 did you mean to continue my HCG at 500ius per week (2 shots at 250) leading right up to my pct? So don't ramp it up to 500ius after my last pin leading into my serm?

Just researching a bit more and seen this similar cycle posted...would the aromasin for pct be a better option the the Nolva? I think I would just keep the arimidex on hand in case and not use it unless needed. Thoughts?

Weeks 1-10 - Test E 500mg/wk
    1-11 - Arimidex .5mg/eod
    1-11 - HCG 500iu/wk

PCT
    Weeks 12 - Clomid 100mg ED / Aromasin 25mg ED
    13 - Clomid 75mg ED / Aromasin 25mg ED
    14- Clomid 50mg ED / Aromasin 12.5mg ED
    15 - Clomid 50mg ED / Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

edit: ^ I would change the weeks around because I'm planning to do a 12 week cycle
    Last edited by canadianbrah; 11-26-2011 at 01:09 AM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    yes about the HCG

No on the aromasin , the clomid/nolva combo is better

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post

Nice base OP
    ^^x2

the diet thing gets alittle hyped at times

^ thanx nice to see another forum vet in my thread!

Yes I know and understand the importance of my diet and it will be spot on when/if I cycle.

Dec11 what are your thoughts on my 2 pct options posted? Is the standard Nolva/clomid the best option? HCG throughout cycle with a ai on hand just in case. Sound about right?

wvu304 is offline Banned
    interesting, im planning on the same but i do not have arimex, is so damn expensive!!!. might get some before 1st pin as i have gyno and i've never really taken AAS, oral but wea isshh. the gyno i have doesnt look like a "boob" but looks more "muscle" than anything but i can feel the tissue inside the peck...please advice.ill try to post a picture and see what you guys suggest when i get home.
    Last edited by wvu304; 11-26-2011 at 03:35 PM.

Stevencusson is offline Junior Member
    Bump for being Canadian :P

xelnaga is offline Banned
    @ OP sick back traps, I cant wait to see what a little juice would do!

wvu304 is offline Banned
    How bad is my gyno...should i deff use armidex while cycle of test e 500mg/w for 12 weeks, pct nolva clom 40/40/20/20. my gyno is actually from my genes, ive had the matter behind my nipples ever since i was like 11, my doctor said they should go away naturally, i am wondering if a cycle would give me some d cups (F**k).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ready for a cycle? *pics*-112611171645.jpg   Ready for a cycle? *pics*-112611171742.jpg   Ready for a cycle? *pics*-112611171934.jpg  
    Last edited by wvu304; 11-26-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You've certainly got some good size, but unless you plan on your first cycle being a cutter, I would cut naturally first, then bulk on test. It's just that your bf is already looking kinda high, so I would hate for you to end up looking fat after the cycle. This will also reduce estrogenic sides on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You've certainly got some good size, but unless you plan on your first cycle being a cutter, I would cut naturally first, then bulk on test. It's just that your bf is already looking kinda high, so I would hate for you to end up looking fat after the cycle. This will also reduce estrogenic sides on cycle.
    lol are you commenting about me the OP? Or the guy above who posted pics?

But that is something that I was also considering today....cutting 10#'s or so before my cycle to drop a bit of fat. Good idea? Or am I GTG based off of the pics I posted in the first post??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wvu304 View Post
    How bad is my gyno...should i deff use armidex while cycle of test e 500mg/w for 12 weeks, pct nolva clom 40/40/20/20. my gyno is actually from my genes, ive had the matter behind my nipples ever since i was like 11, my doctor said they should go away naturally, i am wondering if a cycle would give me some d cups (F**k).
    ??????????? man make your own threads

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canadianbrah View Post
    ^ thanx nice to see another forum vet in my thread!

Yes I know and understand the importance of my diet and it will be spot on when/if I cycle.

Dec11 what are your thoughts on my 2 pct options posted? Is the standard Nolva/clomid the best option? HCG throughout cycle with a ai on hand just in case. Sound about right?
    do you hcg throughout and start pct 2wks after the final injection.

nolva 20/20/20/20/20
    clomid 50/50/50/50/50

use the AI from the beginning, start at .25 eod and if you get any gyno signs go to .5 eod

Quote Originally Posted by canadianbrah View Post
    lol are you commenting about me the OP? Or the guy above who posted pics?
    You, the OP. Not the thread-jacking gyno boy.
    I wouldn't compliment him on his size, because everyone here knows that I would never lie or go out of my way to make someone feel good about themselves

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Hey dec11 agree with running the hcg throughout but shouldn't he stop the hcg a few days prior to starting his pct? I could be wrong on that though.

Also agree with dec11 pct advise.

Also, Bonaparte isn't lieing about telling it like it is and we love him for it.

Only thing I would really change is that shower curtain. LOL!! Glad to see someone doing some thinking before jumping into the gear game.

^ lol thanx brah...the girl picked the shower curtain

I'm going to continue my bulk through de***ber, then cut in January and February to get my body fat down...and then if I cycle, around March will be my start date..

Emperor9 is offline Associate Member
    take this as a compliment, i dont think OP needs AAS at all . he seems to have a good natty test level based off his looks. So maybe he just needs to up his protein intake and weights, why risks sides like hairloss and gyno if you dont have to.

many guys would kill to have that base naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor9 View Post
    take this as a compliment, i dont think OP needs AAS at all . he seems to have a good natty test level based off his looks. So maybe he just needs to up his protein intake and weights, why risks sides like hairloss and gyno if you dont have to.

Huh? That's the whole point of AAS: to take you to the next level.
    Nobody NEEDS AAS unless they have a wasting disease or something.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member

thats may be your goals but not everyone elses.

You should think about priming before your cycle, marcus300 has a thread on it. That would get your BF down and also maximize the results from your cycle.

Here's the thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.Ttf3fGBuHJw

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You, the OP. Not the thread-jacking gyno boy.
    I wouldn't compliment him on his size, because everyone here knows that I would never lie or go out of my way to make someone feel good about themselves
    LMFAO

OP, your plan sounds good...

What test are you planning on running and for how long?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    You should think about priming before your cycle, marcus300 has a thread on it. That would get your BF down and also maximize the results from your cycle.

This^^

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Great info in this thread. Nice to see someone show up with a solid plan...and a solid base.

Emperor9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    thats may be your goals but not everyone elses.
    i didnt say anything about goals, im just saying he may not need AAS to reach the next level. Basically just complimenting his natural Body. (no H) lol perhaps he can get his test levels ,he may be surprised that they are naturally high.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    Hey dec11 agree with running the hcg throughout but shouldn't he stop the hcg a few days prior to starting his pct? I could be wrong on that though.

Also agree with dec11 pct advise.

Also, Bonaparte isn't lieing about telling it like it is and we love him for it.

Only thing I would really change is that shower curtain. LOL!! Glad to see someone doing some thinking before jumping into the gear game.
    yeah, i was assuming he'd know, my bad.

BP is my wingman lol

Blog Entries
    i didnt say anything about goals, im just saying he may not need AAS to reach the next level. Basically just complimenting his natural Body. (no H) lol perhaps he can get his test levels ,he may be surprised that they are naturally high.
    why do guys feel the need to say this, are they in the closet? lol

OP wants to have go and hes old enough to take a shot if he wants

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post

Interesting, thank you and will read. Getting my BF down before I cycle is a must - I want to minimize the chance of and sides

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    LMFAO

OP, your plan sounds good...

What test are you planning on running and for how long?
    I'm thinking about test ethanate 500mg per week, 2 shots at 250mg

big280 is offline New Member

what to try

I use supplements from all over they use to work. I now weigh 280+lbs now its like nothing works or I have to take too much. Just looking for strength maybe some size. What's y'alls options on the products from ***********.com

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big280 View Post
    I use supplements from all over they use to work. I now weigh 280+lbs now its like nothing works or I have to take too much. Just looking for strength maybe some size. What's y'alls options on the products from ***********.com
    Big make your own thread.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post

Nice base OP
    U should b getting a dose of protein every 3 - 4 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by wvu304 View Post
    interesting, im planning on the same but i do not have arimex, is so damn expensive!!!. might get some before 1st pin as i have gyno and i've never really taken AAS, oral but wea isshh. the gyno i have doesnt look like a "boob" but looks more "muscle" than anything but i can feel the tissue inside the peck...please advice.ill try to post a picture and see what you guys suggest when i get home.
    Imagine how expensive gyno surgery is...............

OGMonster is offline New Member
    good thread! subscribed

Lookin good OP, nice solid foundation, but I agree with Bonaparte bout cutting natty 1st. B sure 2 put up some new pics @ or about the 10 wk mark bro.

big280 is offline New Member
    My bad. Just joined. If u don't no shit just say. So far all I see on here is little guys. Think I need to find a group of Heavy weights to answer my question.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information