flexshack is offline Member

Question what age did you start juiceing?

hey guys, how old were you when you starting taking steroids ? and be honest now.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    17 here, started with pimoteston depo. I think Im paying for it now tho, Im 27 and have a natural test level of 11. seeing as the scale runs from 9-30 thats not good. I should listened to the warnings, but to tell you the truth 18 was the best year of my life. Paying fer it now tho.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    26 (or thereabouts). Ran a short cycle of dbol . Did another DBOL cycle a few years later.

Just finishing my first 'real' cycle though at the grand old age of 32!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    33....Sus. only
    WOW......17 is waaaaaaaay to young. I'm glad I waited

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    17 here too, then I stopped when I was about 19 after a little research and now I got back on once I turned 22 (actually 15days after ).

Pain

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    first mild cycle at 20...stupid ass should have waited....second real cycle at 21...probably still should be waiting, but that's my dumbass looking for results too quick....probably will stick to mild cycles for a while if i even do anymore until i turn at least 25...(still 21)

psleez65 is offline Junior Member

big swoll is offline Member
    winstrol only cycle when i was 21...now a year later im about to start my first real cycle....prop/tren /winny

TripleA is offline Junior Member
    24. Did 50-100mg of the old greek nurizan(not sure about spelling) for 6 weeks. Had gr8 gains though since it was my 1st.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    18 but it was only winny (doesn't convert to estrogen)... Planning on running my first real cycle when I turn 20.

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    18 i did 200 mg of eq a week......i liked it i was ripped as fuck when i started and was still ripped when i finished...start 163lbs finish 181lbs

I don't know about you guys, but did you notice that the juice worked so well when you did it young. Man I went up 14.5 pounds in just over 2.5 weeks, Maybe our bodies just arent used to testosterone at that level. Yeah I only did it till I was 19, then I waited like 7.5 years to do it again, like 7 weeks ago. Id tell anyone to wait till their at least 20-21, but I know how it is, I didn't want to listen to anyone. Its funny, 8 weeks ago I grabbed my gear and told myself you should workout for a few more weeks before you even start this again, I think I had the needle in my ass within 15 mins of telling myself that..hahah. Good luck to all you guys who are just starting your cycles and make sure you listen to the boys in the forum, they know their shit.

Originally posted by NEO-OEN
    17 here, started with pimoteston depo. I think Im paying for it now tho, Im 27 and have a natural test level of 11. seeing as the scale runs from 9-30 thats not good. I should listened to the warnings, but to tell you the truth 18 was the best year of my life. Paying fer it now tho.
    hey neo-oen,
    how do you get your natural test level measured? and does it cost a lot of $$? i wonder what mine is.

I im Canada so it was covered by my medical. I knew something was wrong the last year, I had no energy, felt so weak and tired all the time. And was having trouble with erections here and there. I just went to my doc and it was the first thing he tested for. Bing that was my culprit.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    24 almost 25 when I did my first cycle. Enanthate , deca , dbol . start 194, finish 221. Good gains but I shut down for a while after. that was 8 months ago. starting #2 soon

Oh yeah and I totally lost my sex drive. Only wanted to slam like 2 times per month, and that so wasn't like me, I was always a sex fiend. Good luck with the test bro..

Now if you get anything out of this thread my young little fawns Look at what Neo-oen has said about his test levels ! I know exactly what your thinking..........FUCK IT....right ? Well wait until you jump in bed with some little hottie when your 30 and you got deca dick without the deca. This is the rest of your life your playing with my friends.
    I am so glad I sit here at 42 years old and saying ....yep , I have only done 3 cycles. I wonder if I would have any ying in my yang if I started at 17. I'm by no means flaming you bro's who are doing at 17 , but like a few bro's have stated that stopped for 7 years and started up again.
    Moderation is the key I believe. Peace Oz

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    i did mine at 19. I do regret it, but i did know that my test levels werent that great anyhow. And i was the kid in middle school who was fully grown and dominating the football field. I stopped growing taller at 13 yrs old-since then i have obviously filled out.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    19 years young

Tanksta is offline Junior Member
    27 here.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    19. Prop/Fina/Winny/Clen

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    24 and glad I waited.

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Ozzy
    Now if you get anything out of this thread my young little fawns Look at what Neo-oen has said about his test levels ! I know exactly what your thinking..........FUCK IT....right ? Well wait until you jump in bed with some little hottie when your 30 and you got deca dick without the deca. This is the rest of your life your playing with my friends.
    I am so glad I sit here at 42 years old and saying ....yep , I have only done 3 cycles. I wonder if I would have any ying in my yang if I started at 17. I'm by no means flaming you bro's who are doing at 17 , but like a few bro's have stated that stopped for 7 years and started up again.
    Moderation is the key I believe. Peace Oz
    good point oz. maybe i should have been more specific with this thread and asked not only for the age you started, but if you started too young (below 24), what happened as a result? what consequences are you paying for now?

GeaR and SauCe is offline New Member
    19 test, deca , dbol .....no problems yet

Originally posted by flexshack

good point oz. maybe i should have been more specific with this thread and asked not only for the age you started, but if you started too young (below 24), what happened as a result? what consequences are you paying for now?
    I personally have NO consequences because I waited until 33. But if I had been juicing all those years from 17 on up until now at 42 , I would probably have permanent high blood pressure and who knows what else. I guess the main thing is to be smart about how many cycles you use and time off in between cycles.

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    Started at 18, turn 21 in a month... Maybe i should have waited. But no regrets yet.

alevok Guest
    12 here
    Just kidding, 22

roch is offline Member
    25 here for my first weak cycle. and my second weak cycle was at 27 now I'm 26 and doing my first real cycle.

Cantbetouch is offline New Member
    22 WINNY

BIG R is offline Member
    25yrs: Sustenon 250-6weeks

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    22, Dunno if i should have waited longer, i am in my fifth week and now from 202 to 220.. I just hope everything will stay well..

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    17 here too, sadly... I did do my homework before, and i didnt know the consequences, but being the ignorant teen i said fuck it. Test levels were defenetly screwed up... should've waited

chemtorr is offline New Member

Wink 30 years old

In the middle of it right now... and already thinking about my second!!!

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    sixteen.

Originally posted by monstercojones1
    sixteen.

holy crap!! that's really young. i think you win so far for being the youngest starter. were you being serious when you said 16? if so, what did you take and what happened to you?

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    19 years:

100mgs PROP EOD 1-6
    50MGS WINNY ED 1-6
    T3 Tapered 1-6

And yup i found that it was a load easier to put weight on when i was younger off that cycle i gained 8 pounds in 2 weeks, not bad.

philldo31337 is offline New Member
    i started when i was 15. two months later, im 15 and a half. i know this is bad but gotta get huge for football and track

Originally posted by philldo31337
    i started when i was 15. two months later, im 15 and a half. i know this is bad but gotta get huge for football and track
    wow, no i think you take the pot for the youngest starter. 15!! damn that's young.

Thread Information