Terinox is offline The One & Only

Growth Hormone ?

Have any of you ever taken HGH, or some sort of GH ? And if so, how has it worked for you ? Give detail in your gains/losses.

Thnx
    Terinox

Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member
    Dude, I heard that it is serious stuff. I'll bump this post, I would like to know what it is all about and at what point you should take it.

Bump

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    try searching....i'm pretty sure we've posted some good info on GH

nautica is offline Associate Member
    5 iu a day. 5 on 2 off. I love it.

It is not like juice. After 5-10 days on juice you will feel like superman. HGH does not work like that.

I don't remember who wrote the following but I got it from this site and it is a good read for newbies. (I will find where I got it and site the source.)

Growth Hormone 101

Growth hormone, also called somatotropin, is a protein hormone consisting of roughly 190 amino acids (I think) and is produced in the anterior pituitary by cells called, conveniently enough, somatotrophs. Obviously, it is an important hormone in regulating growth and metabolism.
    GH has both direct and indirect effects on growth and metabolism.

Direct effetcs: It binds to receptors on the surface of adipocytes (or fat cells) and causes the break down of their triglycerides and prevents those bastards from uptaking lipids floating in the blood stream.

Indirect effects: It stimulates the release of insulin -like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) from the liver (and other tissues) which then has a positive impact on growth.
    IGF-1 stimulates bone growth as well as amino acid uptake and protein synthesis.

GH also moderates blood glucose levels. It interferes with insulin's ability to uptake glucose in tissues. Supplementing GH causes secretion of insulin and can cause hyperinsulinemia.

GH secretion is stimulated by Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH which is produced by the hypothalamus) and is inhibited by somatostatin (SS) which is produced by the hypothalamus as well and by other tissues.
    IGF-1 also acts ina negative feedback loop to inhibit production of GHRH, and GH itself, but stimulates the release of SS. Oh, and GH also inhibits the release of GHRH.
    It's due to these feedback loops that the body has surges of GH throughout the day. The most noteable surge occurs within the first 2-3 hours that one enters into a deep sleep. I'm done. Please bump this if it was helpful or anything.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    The above was written by Nathan on this board.

Sorry Nathan (when I saved this in my database your name was not on it) - I should have know it was your post. Good read by the way.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I have used GH before in one of my cycles and it was insane I got great results but if you plan on it make sure you use insulin along with it.

Never Enough is offline New Member
    Is it absolutely necessary to use insulin with GH? Also I've heard about some side effects from GH like hands, feet and ears growing. How true is this? And if the above is true how long after noticing the side effects and ceasing use of the GH how long does it remain active in your system? I would not want end up at 5'8" with a size 15 shoe

Ragin red neck is offline New Member

Thumbs up yea

I was on hgh for a whie and I had noticed some growing in my jaw. Other than that the stuff worked like a charm!

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    YOu get the best results if you use insulin along with GH a little dangerous but everything is

lorretsiano is offline New Member
    pricelist of somatotropin powder

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Hey Terinox..been on oad off HGH for years.ON AS it works real well and helps lean you out while on high cal diet.Off AS,the benefits are a little different.Faster recovery time,skin tone changes,weight loss,memory increase,get sick a lot less.Have it all logged out for every cycle.1 cycle I did experience some joint pain,but went away quick.Always used 4ius 6 on 1 off,hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin red neck
    I was on hgh for a whie and I had noticed some growing in my jaw. Other than that the stuff worked like a charm!
    At a yoing age,right?

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    terinox

i thought you of all people would no how to opperate the trickly little search button...

arent you around the age of 20? if so i believe that hgh should not be used till atleast 30. this is what i get out of the readings but i might be rong.

Er... guys... look at the dates on this thread...

Ter started it in 2001!!!! Some newby bumped it up for some reason..

Red

All the young guys are fooling with it now.But he was just asking harmlessly,but 20 is to young,you have alot of HGH floating around in your body now

Thread Information