SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

what to do with left overs

whats up everyone. just wanted everyones .02, im fixing to start my next cycle of
    50mg dbol wk 1-4
    1000mg test enanth 250mg wk 1-10
    600mg eq 200mg wk 1-10

my problem is i bought 50ml of the enanth and im only gonna use 40ml. should i front load, save for later, or just try and get rid of it?

thanx

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Save for later. If you are running a gram a week of test w/dbol , PLEASE throw in some liquidex or preferably femara with that much test.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    save it for next time. Always good to have test to make up for shortage in a later cycle. Heafty cycle be sure to have your anti e's

By the way I would extend test one week past Eq that will get rid of some of it

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    its 1000mg per week of enanth 250
    and 600mg per week of eq 200

sorry maybe i wrote it wrong. and yes i have anti's on hand. nolva and clomid. and i was considering getting ferma or liqua like nj_ said. and more then likely i will. i was just wanting to know what to do with the extra test. but im glad to see everyone on here is more concerned with health first. i should have mentioned everything from the start

I would use some of it to run test to week 11 that way by week 13 you will be able to jump right on clomid. eq 17-21 days after last inject, test e 2 weeks after last inject. I understood how you wrote out your cycle just 1g test per week with dbol is alot of test.

No need to frontload on this cycle because the d-bol will kickstart it for ya. I agree with extreme and run the test for 11wks(1wk past the EQ) so that you will be cycling up until your post cycle clomid. It will also help use up that extra gear. Femara is an excellent anti-e. I'm taking 1.25mg/ED of letrozole (generic version of femara) in my current cycle and no signs whatsoever. Not even a hint. I'm gonna use it in all my future cycles.

Thread Information