Thread: kids juicin

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member

kids juicin

This is kind of a pointless thread but this has been on my mind so I thought I would share it. There are a few highschool kids probably 16-17 years old at my gym, these kids, especially one, are huge for there age. One of them was repping 225lbs pretty easily on incline bench, I didn't know anyone who could do that much weight at that age when I was in highschool. Anyway these stupid kids were there liftin by me the other day when I heard them start talkin about juice. They acted like they didn't even notice that other people were around, didn't try to hide what they were talkin about at all. These kids were talking about buying allready oppened gear that was watered down. What the hell is wrong with these kids, why are they buying gear they know someone else has altered in any way, that is just stupid. Thats not the only thing that caught my attention, they were also talking about all there friends who were juicin. I couldn't believe how many friends they had juicin. They go to the highschool I went to and I can say that although there were some kids who used while I was there, it wasn't half as many as now. Any way no real point to this article, I was just supprised by this.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    im not suprised, i graduated with a bro who could have competed and done well his senior year of HS. 5'7'' 210 about 8%, without dieting for a competition. there were at least 15 kids in my class outta 130 dudes total juicing in HS. sad to see, but its a fact of life.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    last year when i attended school, sometimes i used to workout with the captain of the football team in my high school, the guy was short, he weighed 220 and benched 415...i mean amazing. Really good guy, but unfortenly i found out recently that he has some sort of cancer, didnt get any more details, but i think its impossible to cure

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Over here we have kids buying gear before they get a membership at a gym...

gregtheheifer is offline New Member
    Where i went to HS i dont think anyone was juicing. Even in college now, there are some big dudes but i think they are just big and fat, don't look like bb'ers. Everyone in the gym is there doing "curls for the girls." I doubt they know what the fuck juice is.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    There were 12 girls in my graduating class that were juicing. They made me look small at 511 225. One girl is now in the WNBA, another qualified for the next olympics and the other two are personal trainers in my home town.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I, too, know of a NUMBER of guys who used juice in high school. A good chunk did so to enhance sports performance, and as they ended up getting into the schools of their choice, often free of charge (athletic scholarship), I'm having a little trouble calling what they did utterly foolish. However, more than a few were doing it just to impress.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by gregtheheifer
    Where i went to HS i dont think anyone was juicing. Even in college now, there are some big dudes but i think they are just big and fat, don't look like bb'ers. Everyone in the gym is there doing "curls for the girls." I doubt they know what the fuck juice is.
    same think for here in quebec.
    people dont have a fuckin clue how we get that big

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't stand kids that juice and do not have a clue what they're doing... But as mentioned above its a fact and its going to keep on happening with all the media pressure in the world today etc... So i guess we gotta get use to it. Although I'll never approve of it

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    That was one of the hardest things for me trying to go back to the gym clean. When you're 24 busting your ass at the gym and some 17 year old
    plops down next to you and presses 245 like its 100 pounds..haha. kinda hard on the ego.

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    damn rhino, I havent even met twelve girls that juiced period, I dont think any juiced in my highschool.

Thread Information