Got Iron? is offline New Member

1st cycle, input needed

First of all I would like to say that I am terrified of needles.

I am planning on taking anaver and clen for my first cycle. I want to gain a little strength but get more cut. I am 177lbs with a 34 inch waist. I have a beer gut that needs to go.

I do not know how many pills of either one to take or if this is a good idea.

I am getting 100 pills of clen for $40 and 30 clomid for $20 but i am still trying to locate an average price to pay for anaver adn novladex.
    A Person is sending me 1000 pink thai d-bol tabs for $65 and i was thinking of taking them after the anavar and clen with some clomid afterwards. I might also take some novladex with that d-bol so i wont gain water wieght or get bitch tits.

Are the prices ok?

I have read the drug profiles on all of these and i need some help with the doses.

I have seen how much people help other guys/gals out on here and thanks to all of you who have answered this thread.

Keep liftin.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    This is a joke , right ? 1000 for 65/ your scared of needles/........Please do some research and just read alot bro. And welcome...you've just joined the best board around.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say your dbol has a good chance of being fake, I have never heard of that price for even 10000. 6cents a pill is cheap.

Decoder is offline Banned
    i am sure he ment 100...

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    must have been a typo on the d-bol thing. If your trying to loose your beer gut then the first thing is to stop drinking!! next is to learn how to diet and train accordingly to your diet. Why would you just run var??? It is going to be hella expensive. Not unless your a female then go for it.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Got Iron? is offline New Member
    no its real and thats the price for it over there. my bro lives there and gets it from a dealer. its made by british pharmasomething. he said that it worked well for him. said it kinda tasted sweet then got mediciny tasting.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    First thing you should do is learn to get over your fear of needles, you will never get as good results from an oral cycle as you would doing a cycle of injectables.

Thread Information