thechem is offline New Member

Symptoms of gyno?

I believe I have a slight gyno problem. I'd like confirmation and recommendations on what to do.

Symptoms: my nipples hurt when i touch them, there is fatty deposit under the breast with a slight pendulous shape.

Cause: I took a highly concentrated pure extract of Longjack from Indonesia for 4 weeks at 1.6g/day (50x extract). The stuff is supposed to raise your testosterone , but the consensus is that "herbals don't work" right? Well it looks like it worked, and then some. I didn't think I'd need a PCT with this, since it's not exogenous T, and doesn't raise T to crazy high levels like steroids .

I know I didn't use a steroid but I am seeking help on gyno, which I believe there are many experts on here. How can I get rid of it? Would taking something like Triazole help?

Thanks
    Last edited by thechem; 12-02-2011 at 01:16 PM.

So far, from what I gather from reading a lot of threads, I am going to run Nolvadex for a few days and see if it clears up.

Any input from experienced members is appreciated.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Run the Nolva for a few weeks at 20mg daily.

And I highly doubt that your stuff only contained long-jack, since the stuff doesn't do shit for test levels.

Bonaparte, I can tell you one of the changes I noticed while on the longjack capsules is that my balls got noticeably bigger. Like really doubled in size. Apparently this is consistent with longjack.

Should I go to my doctor and ask for a tamox prescription or is just get it online? Is there a cheap/recommended way? (to be clear, not asking for any sources, just asking about tamoxifen )

Thanks

Research chems.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    did your testicles go back to normal size?

Yes everything now back to normal, except nipples painful to the touch and fatty deposits around them.

Where is the best place to get tamox? If it's expensive I'll just go to my doctor.

I doubt it's research chems, but I am planning on running a second cycle. The place that sells this longjack sells longjack uniquely. It's pure.
    Last edited by thechem; 12-02-2011 at 11:47 PM.

No, I meant that you can buy liquid Nolva as a "research chem" online.
    Use your google.

Thanks! I found what I was looking for.

Just to doublecheck, is there any way I could be mistaken about the gyno? My nipples are painful to the touch. Isn't that usually a definitive sign?

Also, I want to get a blood test done. Are there any sites where I can get cheap bloods? What I am finding so far is around $80 for T and free T.

Thanks!

bump!

Thread Information