D1N1SKA is offline Junior Member

Question <<<<Spot injection questions>>>>

Does it make sense to use deca for spot injections? In other words, Is it beneficial to inject deca into your chest/bisepts/etc???

Let me know.

Also, winstrol can be injected practically anywhere (in any muscle I mean) right??? So Is it true that winny can be injected into abs, then?

As always any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Later

D

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    You can inject any substance in to any muscle that has adequate mass to accept the injection.

Injecting in to the abdomen muscles is not recommended.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Spot injections for additional growth is a myth. If you inject in bi's/tri's they will not 'grow faster' than your other muscles.

The only thing you will notice is the muscle swelling from the oil you've just injected in it...but this is short lived and will return to normal within a few days.

I'd STAY AWAY from abs... stick to bi/tri/glute/quad/shoulders... much safer.

Thanks.

>Spot injections for additional growth is a myth. If you inject in bi's/tri's they will not 'grow faster' than your other muscles.

I think you are right about that, but I just want to know if people use deca for spot injections? Not sure if I should

Ill defiantly use winny all over my body tho. Just because it an everyday thing and there are way too many shots. 35 to be exact. Ouch!!! lol

peace

D Mc C is offline Associate Member
    i do spot injections of deca

Lift Chief is offline Member
    No point in doing spot injections of deca .

You can if you want, it won't hurt anything, but in the same token it isn't going to be any better than if you just injected into your glutes.

The only time spot injections may, MAY work for localized muscle growth is when you're using short acting esters such as prop/suspension/winny.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I spot inject because I pretty much have to with ed injects. I think it is helpful though with getting a better pump during a workout in the injected muscle. Also I am a firm believer in stretching muscle facia for optimal growth so eh... I agree with it.

Cool!
    I got my questions answered.
    Thanks a lot bros.

catch ya later

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    The fact is there has never been proof one way or the other as to whether or not shooting short acting esters like acetate or an esterless substance like suspension will have any effect on localized growth. Personally I believe it does but thats just my personal experience. As for deca it is a fact that a long acting ester such as decanoate will have no effect locally. At best you might experience some temporary growth from the volume of the oil.

Thread Information