Thread: new guy

bignaldo is offline New Member

new guy

hey guys im new to the site and to this atmosphere never really cared bout being fit and big, i play soccer but now im 31 and i wanna get in better shape. so i joined a gym its been 4 months 4 days on 1 day off and still play soccer. so my friend was talking to me bout some tren , i did my research, and i like what i read. so i started it, on my second week but im only taking 2 hits a week at 1 ml a shot. im not looking to get huge just ripped and look good. what do u guys think. i reaaly only wanna do 1 cycle i dont wanna stack, but if i have to i will do 1 more in the spring of tren.

your thoughts please.

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    Your friend is a true idiot.. y
    FIRST of all, your first cycle should be test. SECOND, TREN NEEDS TO BE RAN WITH TEST.. My advice is to discontinue and run pct.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Best to start with test......NOT TREN .

GOOD LUCK!

And WELCOME.....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

ProBody. is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignaldo View Post
    hey guys im new to the site and to this atmosphere never really cared bout being fit and big, i play soccer but now im 31 and i wanna get in better shape. so i joined a gym its been 4 months 4 days on 1 day off and still play soccer. so my friend was talking to me bout some tren , i did my research, and i like what i read. so i started it, on my second week but im only taking 2 hits a week at 1 ml a shot. im not looking to get huge just ripped and look good. what do u guys think. i reaaly only wanna do 1 cycle i dont wanna stack, but if i have to i will do 1 more in the spring of tren.

your thoughts please.
    lol..

he told me to run test first but i dont want to cause i already have a hyper problem. i am way over hyper. i dont wanna ad weight or mass i weigh bout 180 or 185 i just wanna tighten up and get cut.

ProBody. is offline New Member
    side effects on tren are way more serious. you dont even know what sides u might have on test 500mg/wk. runnin tren alone is pure foolness anyways.

rippedfromabove is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignaldo
    he told me to run test first but i dont want to cause i already have a hyper problem. i am way over hyper. i dont wanna ad weight or mass i weigh bout 180 or 185 i just wanna tighten up and get cut.
    Dude, you really think you are going to become a Mr OOlympia from one cycle??

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Bignaldo if you continue to run just Tren you will be in a world of hurt. Tren is the harshest substances on your body. Your natural test will be shut down completely. If you are having sex be prepared to not have it again. This is a huge mistake. Stop now. You want to tighten up work on you diet and training. PCT would be recommended

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    big you honestly need to stop what you are doing. First off tren has more side effect then most steroids . Tren should never be run alone. Tren hurts your cardio so it going to hurt your soccer. Tren is going to shut your natural test production down bad and if you dont have the right products to get it going again you are going to be in long term trouble. Depending what kind of tren you have it, you may not even be injection it correctly. 1 ml means nothing. they very in mg's per ml

You really have do no research and are only going to hurt yourself bad. Tren is a hell of alot stronger then test and you are worried about getting to big? Steroids doing turn you into the hulk or make you hyper. At your age you should know better then to start injecting drugs into your body that you know nothing about

stpete is offline Banned
    You have a "hyper" problem and you want to add to it by introducing tren and insomnia? Not very smart. And if you just want to tighten up and get cut, what's wrong w/just working out and having a solid diet in place? Why turn to AAS for that?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren is not going to do that for you! and NO you didnt research anything.

Wrongs:
    Never run a cycle without test. You have to cause your normal test will be shut down
    You do not have the lifting experience to run a cycle. Your tendions and joint may not handle the strength increase and HYPER you will rip something
    your FRIEND talked to you about it..he is not your friend if he told you to run a tren cycle without test and on your first cycle...not good at all...
    again you will not tighten up with tren. DIET DIET will do more for you....
    Rights:
    Run pct now...

again people are not personally ripping on you, they actually care about your well being and your edo system. unlike your buddy...

Ok thanks guys I'll stop now only took a total of 2 shots

IS that ok or did I do damage already I feel fine but worried now

2 shots you should be ok. What kind of tren is at acetate or enenthate? How many mg's was it?

great job on listening to this guys bro...you will not regret it...

belterboss is offline Junior Member
    Hey I just took 20 mls of 200 mgs of tren e and apparently you guys are saying that it is bad I just got off of it a week ago what do I need to do now? I have 20ml of test and 20mls of deca coming next week to me should I take it or start a pct instead I don't want any long term damage so hope someone can direct me in the right way quick and fast before something goes wrong

^^^ start a new thread dont hijack his. But take pct. You dont need to inject other chemicals

belterboss is offline Junior Member
    I did start a thread sorry

Thread Information