Thread: Quick Question

Thetankman35 is offline New Member

Quick Question

what do you bros reccomend for a first timer?

I have my choice between a stack of Winstrol tabs/Dianbol/arimadex
    and
    1/2 cycle of anavar /Dianbol/Arimadex
    or

1/2 stack of anavar/winstrol tabs and arimadex

Thanks bros...

5 11
    180 pounds
    20 years old
    11 percent body fat

Id like to be about 170-180 with about 5 percent

thanks again

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    I would recommend planning to shoot past your goal and achieving a bodyweight of somewhere in the area of 200 (certainly easily doable with the right diet, cycle, and training). It is going to be nearly impossible or at very least an extremely slow road to try and get bigger and leaner at the same time. Plan on bulking to past your weight and dieting to the appropriate level of bodyfat. That being said, I would set aside all the choices you listed above and go straight for a cycle of test. Depending on what you are taking whether it be a blended ester test like sust or a single ester test like cyp I would go in the area of 500mg/wk. in conjunction with 1/2mg of arimidex . This will minimize water gain and prevent conversion to estrogen. Arimidex is really an option depending on your sensitivity to estrogenic conversion. Personally for your first cycle I would plan on having some kind of anti-estrogen on hand just incase. Some examples are novaldex, arimidex, and even clomid can be used as a mild anti-e.

I just wanted to stay away from needles because I have no access to syringes and im real wprried about fucking shit up and popping an air bubble in one of my blood vessels....

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    bro if ur afraid of needles ur in the wrong game my friend. And winny and bol at the same time no brother! do a search for some beginner stacks like eq/test etc..

I understand your fear of needles I have been known to pass out myself until the day I started giving myself the needle as for health aspects both of the drugs you list dbol and winny are both 17aa class which means they are toxic to the liver. This is why shorter duration cycles are prefered with these. Health wise??? your better to take some test...

longhornDr is offline Member
    Originally posted by Thetankman35
    I just wanted to stay away from needles because I have no access to syringes and im real wprried about fucking shit up and popping an air bubble in one of my blood vessels....
    The liver damage from the orals will be far worse than you could do with a little bubble into a vein. It takes about 100cc of air into a vein to kill a person.

Besides if you follow the proper proceedures towards injection sites and so on that should never be an issue. Shit, even a doctor and/or nurse sometimes miss a vien and they are aiming for it

Thanks bros...ill research a lil today and maybe drop u guys a line...thanks again

and the other thing...everything i read says to wait and not take test early on in your life, im only 20 remember...idk, what do u bros think?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    A good first cycle would be a test/deca cycle, possibly with some dbol in wks 1-4 and liquidex throughout to prevent gyno/bloating.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by longhornDr

The liver damage from the orals will be far worse than you could do with a little bubble into a vein. It takes about 100cc of air into a vein to kill a person.
    100 cc? i heard from a PRN that a full 3 cc's has a decent chance of ending your life.

WHat do you bros think of a sustanon /winny/armidex cycle?

Like, can u guys address the whole thing about test being bad for you when you are younger? Or is 20 old enough? Also, what kind of gains can I expect from a cycle like at and how many weeks of each do you reccomend...thats alot of questions, sorry about that but thanks for all the help

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    You are probably going to get a bunch of responses saying twenty is too young,(and it probably is) but most of the people I know who do AS started around that age, I am around that age as well. As long as you dont go crazy you should be ok.Just make sure you know what your doing. Its the kids that dont know what there doing and start doing all kinds of AS at like 16 that are really going to fuck themselves up.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I'd replace the sust with test enanthate and do a test/deca /winny/liquidex cycle.

longhornDr is offline Member
    Originally posted by monstercojones1

100 cc? i heard from a PRN that a full 3 cc's has a decent chance of ending your life.
    Talking venous side here, arterial is another story. I had heard both opinions and decided to test it out one day.

At the end of an experiment before I sacraficed the animal (fully anesthetized of course) , I injected air into a venous catheter to see what happened. There was no hemodynamic effect untill 50 cc was injected, and the sheep was not in obvious distress untill 120 cc had gone in, at which point I sacraficed the animal.

Many times at the end of a hemorrhage study while returning blood to a sheep, someone will forget to close the catheter when the blood bag is empty, a sheep will get a good size dose of air into a venous catheter with no apparent ill effects.

HatebreeD is offline New Member
    I suggest to go for Winstrol but you are the one who;s gonna be fuckin` up your health

Thread Information