bootydaddy is offline Junior Member

Question Is t3 better than Clen.Or can I use both??

Is T3 better than Clen ? Or can I use both??

And can I take before or after winny/primo cycle??

Booty Daddy..... Student of the Game

Decoder is offline Banned
    Everyone around here suggest taking T3 like it ain't no thing, Persoanly i think its very dangerous to take, its for thyroid problem's, what if you fuck up your thyroid from t3 and you gain 10lbs of fat from eating a frecnh fry cause of it?

So Clen is good enough to take alone?

adaptations is offline Member
    do a clean ECA stack...2 weeks on 2 weeks off......
    or just run clen in with a cutting cycle...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    everybodys different. I think this is unfortunately one of those things which you have to learn from your personal trials. I prefer clen .

Thank U so much

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I would use clen /ECA first. Then if you still need more results, get some AS and run T3. IMO T3 is one of those things that people that haven't used it say it is bad and people that do use it say it is not that bad. IMO it is not that bad, I have seen a lot of research stating it won't shut down your thyroid, unless you already have some type of preexisting thyroid problem.

Pain

i would stick to clen by its self or if you think its needed add an ECA, A friend of mine at the gym is on clen right now he has been on it a week and a half and lost 7 pounds already.

Everyone on this thread is correct on everything they have said, the choice is up to you.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I have used t3 and clen at the same time with no bad rebound effects what so ever. I have also used t3 for 6-8 weeks at a time with no problems. For me personally, I didn't have any rebound problems and I will use it again.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    yeah clen and t3 are great touse together.. (i've used some of eye pee t3 one time and my throat started to swell up)

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by shorty2big
    I have used t3 and clen at the same time with no bad rebound effects what so ever. I have also used t3 for 6-8 weeks at a time with no problems. For me personally, I didn't have any rebound problems and I will use it again.
    Me too bro, I think you should still start with an ECA/Clen stack first. Baby steps first. You might be able to drop enough BF with this so why even risk T3. Know what I mean. BTW, my next experiment is DNP so I am very liberal when it comes to drugs too.

Pain

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not even reading all these posts so sorry if this has already been said. T3 and clen together actually enhance each other to produce much better results then either of the two individually. Just take enough AAS's to offset the potential catabolic effects and a good diet and plenty of calories is a must.

mabye you should have read the other posts.. SO you can be educated too.

If you have something to contest about what I said then by all means lets hear it.

BTW very productive response you have educated the members here well with that one. Oh ya, I think Elite Fitness might be looking for someone of your stature...

hybrid is offline Member
    touchy, touchy. you set yourself up by stating that you weren't even bothering to read the threads. what did you expect? it looks like it was all in fun regardless.
    and you summed it up correctly for yourself. a clean diet is the key and doing clen with a cutting cycle will keep you from going catabolic and burning too much muscle, which is inevitable in a cutting phase.
    have a good night bro.

Its not touchy bro, by all means if you find a flaw in a statement I make please bring it to my attention... I dont claim to know all. If I did I'ld be charging your ass for info but seriously, I read the original question by the author of the thread and didn't take the time to read every individual response that followed. On that note, I answered his question... in my opinion.

Anyway that being said, if someone disagrees with my statement please let it be known but otherwise I really have no interest in a pissing contest that ultimately isn't going to accomplish anything.

Thread Information