nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member

6 month cycle...ideas?

A friend of mine is going to start running GH year-round, he is currently gonna start with 6 months straight at 4iu dosed 5 on 2 off. The question is, what should his cycle look like? He is using the GH to get into the single digit bf% range, hes about 14% right now, wants to get down to 10 or lower. I'm looking for ideas as to what to run, I had thoughts of 12 wks of test/eq followed with primo for another 10 weeks at up to 1g/wk but I'm debating if it would be worthwhile since the GH will stimulate lipolysis so there really wouldn't be a need for a cutting drug. Any thoughts and opinions welcome. Thanks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How many cycles has he done and how old is he?

JohnnyB

nj_
    22 yrs old, this would be his 5th cycle. He also has done several DNP cycles.

He's to young IMO, he'd be better off saving his money.

JohnnyB

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Does he want to stay on AAS for the entire six months or not?

nj_
    He doesn't mind staying on AAS for the six months...so base your ideas off that I guess. Either or, he doesn't really have a preference.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    To young for Gh in my opinion. Should hold off until late twenties early thirties. I would run the eq/test/primo and do a couple of clen cycles with some heavy cardio afterward if he just wants to cut fat.

Boxer101 is offline Junior Member
    I dont necessarily agree that GH is not an option at this age but its certainly not going to be as effective on a 22yo as opposed to a 42yo.

If he has the money then by all means but personally I think a more efficient and economical way to go would be a standard cycle run at a duration of 8-12 weeks. If everything is properly structured with everything from piracetam to bromocriptine and esters are taken into account I think he could be able minimize his recovery time and be able to do a 12wk on 4wk off scenario for a duration of 6 months.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    well i think that he shouldkeep test and eq anda the 2 primary bases ,the amount ran can differ, every so on he can drop dosage and run hcg ,for2 weeks aswell,now also th gh ran of cousre u can add and takes out other gear as u wish ex fina then drop fina and swithc to var ,foa couple of weeks ,imo thats how i think is the best way cuase it keep hiiting new recptors ,with the new gear .

nj_
    Well, how about this then?

wk 1-26 GH @ 4iu ED (5 on 2 off)
    wk 1-4 Anadrol @ 75-150mg ED (varying on tolerance)
    wk 1-12 Test E @ 800mg/wk
    wk 1-16 EQ @ 400mg/wk
    wk 13-23 Primo @ 600mg-1g/wk
    wk 16-26 Fina @ 160mg/EOD
    wk 16-26 Var @ 75-100mg/ED

Ideas? Suggestions? Comments? He is not worried about GH being a "waste" at 22, as he can afford it.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would drop the Anadrol . Bump the EQ up to 600mg and run the test/EQ/fina the entire cycle. Throw in the VAR at the end like you have it and dump the primo.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yup like is aid run the test and eq as the abse the entire cycle .

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, growth at 22 isnt a waste, i wouldnt reccomend taking it to much younger, i started taking mine at 22....he'll want to take the growth for a couple months after his cycle so he shuld shorten his cycle up...maybe to 18 weeeks....this is how id have him run it.....Madmax...

sust 250mg eod (1-15)
    eq 500mg (1-15)
    fina 75mg ed (11-18)
    var 50mg ed (11-18)
    proviron 50mg ed (1-18)
    hcg 500 iu ed (8-9) and (17-18)
    clommid 3-4 days after hcg intake ends

Originally posted by nj_

wk 1-16 EQ @ 400mg/wk

Ideas? Suggestions? Comments? He is not worried about GH being a "waste" at 22, as he can afford it.
    I'd atleast run the test 2 weeks passed the EQ. Hey Bro if moneys not an problem and he has to run HGH, why not add some slin, put on some size then cut.

JohnnyB

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by nj_

wk 1-16 EQ @ 400mg/wk

I like this but would add a few things. First off put in some dbol wks 8-12. Run T-3 25-50mcg/ed 6 wks on 6 wks off. Also slin 4 wks on 4 wks off while bulking would be a good idea.

nj_
    Originally posted by skii96

I like this but would add a few things. First off put in some dbol wks 8-12. Run T-3 25-50mcg/ed 6 wks on 6 wks off. Also slin 4 wks on 4 wks off while bulking would be a good idea.
    I like the T3, I suggested slin to him before but he is still weary of it because of the possibility of dying from it.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro, you dont need slin to get good effects from growth, ask anyone whos done it without slin and they will tell you that youll get some good gains....granted with slin you will get better gains but i wouldnt risk it unless you are very well read up on slin doses....Madmax..

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    bro, you dont need slin to get good effects from growth, ask anyone whos done it without slin and they will tell you that youll get some good gains....granted with slin you will get better gains but i wouldnt risk it unless you are very well read up on slin doses....Madmax..
    Very true, inform yourself first!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Stay away from the slin and I like Rickson' recomendations.....

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by BIG TEXAN
    Stay away from the slin and I like Rickson' recomendations.....
    Why stay away from slin? Yes it is dangerous but if you know what you're are doing you can get some quality gains from it! its all about informing yourself and knowing your body, JMO.

Madmax what have your gains been like with hgh? You were 22 when you started, I think if you put out some numbers, we'll have something to work with.

Here's my take on it. At 22 you might not be fully developed yet, plus I don't thing you've grown all you can from AAS either. The idea or reason hgh is used is to promote new cell growth, because AAS isn't helping you grow anymore. Now for the seasoned Bros, it restores the HGH that they've lost, to help build that youthful body again, at 22 you haven't lost any hgh, if you have it's not much.

Here's my take on hgh for Bros under 35. If you start taking it before you've reached the maximum amount of muscle you can gain from AAS. Then your new growth could have come from AAS, you'll never know. HGH is taken by BB's that have reached the max amount of muscle mass they can gain with AAS. HGH will cause new cell growth and with AAS added, that will build muscle.

Your natural hgh can be shut down, some say 6, 12 or 24 hours, when administering hgh. Now if your shutting it down at the time it's at it's highest. Could you cause your hgh to drop off or diminish sooner?

I don't know what will happen. My concern is why use some that could cause problems when your older, we don't if it will or not. Think about your health first, being big isn't every thing in life.

Believe it or not I was 22 once and I did plenty of thing that I'm pay for now physically. I remember when people would tell me you'll feel that when your older, I say so what I'm not old yet. Well I am now, I wish I would of listened. I don't think anyone know what will happen to young Bros that use HGH, if it will shut their hgh down sooner or not. Like I said think about your health first.

JohnnyB

Lift Chief is offline Member
    hGH does very little for our purposes. I've read studies on the effects of hGH and they are very slight- almost non existant for body builders... now GH w/slin is another story.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    good info here.

btw, this "friend" wouldn't be bronco josh would it? I was just reading his new cycle thread and the similiarities are blatant

nj_
    No, he doesn't post on the boards. He is actually the one who got me started reading AR and since day 1 I was hooked. So far we've decided that he will be shooting 250mg EOD of Sustanon Dry and running 600mg/wk of EQ for however long the cycle goes (probably 18 weeks of both and then some var/fina at the end). Any other suggestions (other than fina/var) for what to use at the end? Thanks.

Originally posted by nj_
    No, he doesn't post on the boards. He is actually the one who got me started reading AR and since day 1 I was hooked. So far we've decided that he will be shooting 250mg EOD of Sustanon Dry and running 600mg/wk of EQ for however long the cycle goes (probably 18 weeks of both and then some var/fina at the end). Any other suggestions (other than fina/var) for what to use at the end? Thanks.
    Does this mean the hgh is drop or is it still a go?

JohnnyB

nj_
    Forgot to mention the HGH in there. Same pattern for that (4iu @ 5 on 2 off for 26 wks). My bad. Thanks JB.

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    its reported that GH has a greater effect on younger people its suggested because there growth plates are still open!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Bro I've been looking around and reading on this. From what I seeing he would only need 2 iu. I post a study later on hgh in younger Bros. From what I'm reading it help burn fat, in younger people. But I've also read it not recomended because no know what the future effects will be.

So if your friend is died set on doing it, I'd start at 1 or 2iu, then go up if needed. JMO

JohnnyB

Check this thread out, it has the study I was talking about. It looks like at a younger age it only helps with fat burning, but doesn't increase IGF-1. So it doesn't help with building muscle.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/sh...9663#post59663

JohnnyB

nj_
    Well his primary use for it is lipolysis so I don't think he will be too disappointed that it won't help muscle building to a great extent.

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Ive also heard in the pro cicuit its thought that length of time is more important than amount so using more is not the answer

Thread Information