m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Patiently Waiting...

I'm so anxious to start my cycle at this time! I have clen , t3, eca (seperate), homemade fina, and 40ml's of winny, tyler's, milk thistle, r-ala, 25 gague and 23 gague, and clomid waiting for me to take advantage of them!

The only thing is that I gotta go and take my physical so I can swear into the army natl. guard and I want to wait until after I take care of that to start. The problem is that they keep pushing back my enlistment/processing date for some reason or another. This is getting ridiculous, but it'll all be worth it soon!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Sounds like a good cut stack :-)
    Goodluck,

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    very wise choice.

bravo! there is time for the juice, take care of business.

nice cycle o goodies you got there hehe

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    good luck bro, no test?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by dizzle
    good luck bro, no test?
    If i remember correct his not doing test this time.

I hate the wait aswell bro. But the good times will come

thanks buddha, MBaraso, and diz, awsome to see some good bros reply on here. yeah, i've researched the hell out of this cycle and made my own fina -- it was actually fun! and dizzle, i left the test out because of my goals with this cycle. basically, if your end goal is to loose weight, after the muscle gain/fat loss, then leaving test out is probably a good idea. i need to be under a certain weight to join the army, so as much as i wanna grow massive, i have to settle for cut, strong, and lean. COMPACT BRO!

it's all good, hopefully the fina will shut me down nicely for basic training... no real women, 8 weeks 3 days

Originally posted by palme

If i remember correct his not doing test this time.

I hate the wait aswell bro. But the good times will come

COOL to see you on this thread as well bro! i just saw your post and didn't want you to think I was omitting you!

yep, no test this time.... *sniff* i'm gonna miss the old prop, but a soldier has gotta do what a soldier's gotta do.

great times to come! i'll keep all informed

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by rampage76
    thanks buddha, MBaraso, and diz, awsome to see some good bros reply on here. yeah, i've researched the hell out of this cycle and made my own fina -- it was actually fun! and dizzle, i left the test out because of my goals with this cycle. basically, if your end goal is to loose weight, after the muscle gain/fat loss, then leaving test out is probably a good idea. i need to be under a certain weight to join the army, so as much as i wanna grow massive, i have to settle for cut, strong, and lean. COMPACT BRO!

it's all good, hopefully the fina will shut me down nicely for basic training... no real women, 8 weeks 3 days
    thats interesting, whats the weight requirement?

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by rampage76

Yeah ive heard of that too. You cant be considered "over weight."

Originally posted by monstercojones1

thats interesting, whats the weight requirement?
    For my height, 6'1, its 190 or they pull the BF test on you. I don't know how accurate the waist-neck test is.... in fact, i do know that its quite inaccurate.

For my MOS, I need to have pretty demanding physical profile, so I gotta be in great shape for this. Plus any 'excess' muscle I gain will be burned during basic.

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    Man 6'1" 190. I would have thought they would allow more than that. Thats crazy, I would expect it to be more like 6'1" 230.

YEah, its pretty strict on size. i guess now days the army doesn't need strength, just gotta be able to dodge the bullet so u gotta be quick

Thread Information