gym sweat is offline Junior Member

Are You Allergic To Your Juice?

I've been on my juice for 4.5 weeks now...(dbol / Eq / Test ) and ever since I started I've shuffled from a cough to a sinus thing and puffy eyes....am I allergic to this combo? Has anyone ever heard of allergies to steroids ? or is it just a coincidence?

yanks

soundboyj is offline New Member

allergic reaction

I am on test cyp and deca 5 weeks in and i get a nickel size lump at my injection site and for the past two weeks the area around the sight has a slight fever and itches. I dont know whats up any comments???

Slypknot is offline Member
    From what I've read AS actually lowers your immune system. This could account for quite a bit of your 'cold' symptoms. I'd assume if you were actually allergic to AS you'd have much more severe symptoms such as hives, large swelling at injection points and maybe even extreme flu... Most of us deal with some sort of mild cold during cycle.

gym sweat is offline Junior Member
    thanks Slypknot... thats exactly what it feels like... a constant cold.... I guess up the Vitamin C might help.... I was beginning to think I was a FREAK... well... ok... I am...LOL but thats another story... hehehe

thanks

Thread Information