Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member

QV Bold Verification

I have already checked out the lot numbers and pictures at the QV website. I am wondering if anyone has had experiences with lot number QVB 006 which expires 2005. The lot and expiration are digitally printed in black. The caps are blue and say "Flip off." Should the top say "QV" instead of "Flip off?" The hologram changes color under light, HOWEVER, it does not leave dots behind when I peel off the hologram. I experienced a similar problem with QV enantat. With the enantat, the box hologram left dots, but the hologram on the bottles don't. Is that normal? Otherwise, the hologram is perfect - color change and everything. Looking for any experiences/info. By the way, the enantat provided excellent results, even though the hologram on the box left dots, but the bottle itself didn't. I have no boxes for the QV Bold.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks,

-SF

en1222 is offline Member
    I think the newer QV EQ holos have a V slit in them when u peel off.. Anybody verify this?

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    ive been told that some of the newer ones have opposing v slits in the holograms instead of leaving dots... and that the caps say flip off... if i can find the link from the other board ill post it...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Mine all have the new "V" slits in them, and they are legit. The caps do definately say "flip off" on them, if you look closely, you can see them on the QV site in the pictures. Also, the "V" slitted holos shouldnt leave dots...

your gear sounds legit sig- good luck with your cycle- keep us updated.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member

lucky27 is offline Associate Member
    Monster is right, Holograms with the V slots don't leave the dots, The holograms without V slots will leave behind the dots.as far as the tops go,I believe it depends on the batch age, as far as reading QV or Flip off.The only discrepency i have is, I have an older bottle of QV deca 300, the hologram has the V slots, and it leaves behind the dots?

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Perfect. The ones that weren't leaving dots all had V slits. Good call guys. thanks again

-SF

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Here's thier website

http://www.qualityvet.com.mx/indexeng.htm

JohnnyB

Thread Information