Thread: D-bol & 1-AD

ToolMaster is offline New Member

Question D-bol & 1-AD

I know i will probabally get flamed for this post but id rather be informed then uninformed.
    i have been training for more then a year and a half now, im 21, 6"1', 175, i was concedering a 1-ad and 4-ad cycle in the upcoming weeks, when today in the gym a guy i know asked if i wanted d-bol tabs. he said i can take them alone and get good gains(whitch i know everyone on the board thinks d-bol only is a waste)
    My question is can i substitute the d-bol for the 4-ad and get better results maybe? I can only get my hands on thi d-bol that y i am not goign to be getting/doing anyother gear. the 1-ad suposedly increses natural t levels. so i guess my question is do you think i should run a 1-ad cycle or just do the original 1-ad/4-ad cycle.
    I know the prohormones will be bashed but i am goign to do one or the other so any info would be mutch appriciated
    Thanks
    ~ToolMaster

anyone?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Do the 1-AD/4-AD, adding Dbol to pro-hormones is a waste IMO. If I was you I'd do some more research and hold out til I found some good sources. I'd never touch pro-hormones, hell, I can get gear cheaper than pro-hormones.

thanks for your oppinion nj, anyone else care to drop their two cents?

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    I'm on a dbol only cycle right now..... putting on some weight... just remember to eat shitloads of protein to take advantage of the + protein sysnthesis

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Originally posted by RP7
    I'm on a dbol only cycle right now..... putting on some weight... just remember to eat shitloads of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> to take advantage of the + <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> sysnthesis
    you really shouldnt do an oral only cycle bro, read up some and research a good cycle before you decide to jump into AS. any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thread Information