BIGCRAZY97 is offline New Member

Fina/enthanate 4 Week Into

IM DOING 75 MG FIN EVERY DAY AND 500 MG OF ENTHANTE EVERY WEEK...i JUST STARTED MY FOURTH WEEK TODAY SO I HAVE ONLY COMPLETED 3 BUT THE FIRST WEEK I PUT GOOD WEIGHT ON BUT NOW I CANT NOTICE ANY GAINS...ONLY GAINS IN MY STRENGTH..REAL GOOD GAINS IN STRENGTH BUT I WANT TO ADD SOME MORE WEIGHT IAM 230 AT 6 1 WITH ABOUT 9 % BODY FAT...WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP THE WEIGHT I AM INGESTING ALOT OF PROTEIN BUT NOT AS MUCH CALORIES PROB...IAM ONLY EATING ABOUT 2500 IAM AFRAID THAT IF I EAT LIKE CRAZY IAM ONLY GONNA GAIN FAT...WHAT CAN I DO?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    STOP SCREAMING!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Well first of all the test is just starting to kick in so give it time. As for your dieting, up the food intake. If you are eating properly you won't put on a rediculous amount of fat. Make sure you are getting a min. of 1.5gms of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> per bodyweight and don't be afraid to up the carbs a bit. Just make sure they are low glycemic. Such as yams, oats and so on.

And please lose the caps lock!!!!

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    I say Increase your Cal intake to at least 4000! Protein no less than 400 if you want to grow Lean Body Mass! watch the carbs I take in 160 when on cycle but most of the are consumed before and after workout.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/main.php

Look here for Anabolic diet tips Infos there for the reading!
    you will not get fat your body needs that many on a cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way Im 215 at 5'8 Itake in 4500 cal/ 100 fat/ 100carbs / 500pro
    thats when off. spread over 8 meals

BIGCRAZY97 is offline New Member
    so basically just eat more....but be smart about it, sorry about the caps guys...i always fight with my girl online so i just keep it on caps...i know i need alot of protein but 500 or 400 isnt to much...thanks for the help guys

The BIG BOYS take in 800 Ive spoken with a couple of pros this is what they do. Protein is the only building block for muscle tissue which is made from amino acids, which are the basic form of proteins!

Thread Information